19. spotted at the bar

As Lizzy woke up, she had no idea what had happened last night. She turned her face to see Drew sleeping next to her.

"What?" Lizzy says, confused and tired. She stood, seeing she was still at the bar. She scratched her head and saw there was a bathroom.

She looked at herself in the mirror and washed her face with the sink water. She went out of the bathroom and then to the bar.

"Hi, may I have water? This is one of my craziest hangovers ever," Lizzy says. "Coming right up," the bartender says, giving Lizzy a cup of water.

She drank it and went back to the room. She saw Drew awake. "Did you know what happened last night?" Drew interrogated. "No," Lizzy said, shaking her head.

"Anyways, we have to get to set in an hour, so let's go now," Drew says, standing up. As they arrived to set, she sat in the chair while looking through Instagram.

She discovered that there was an article involving her name. She went to check the article and was surprised and panicking too.

Lizzy Beauregard and Drew Starkey spotted kissing in a bar

Starkey and Beauregard met when they were kids, and they were also co-stars on a show called Outer Banks

The two were spotted kissing in a bar; could this confirm the dating rumors?

"What the-" Lizzy says in confusion. She then sprinted to Drew's trailer. "Drew!" Lizzy was saying, but Drew interrupted her.

"I saw," Drew says. "We were too hung over to remember." Lizzy says laughing, and Drew laughed too. "By the way, I love you, and I'm about to get killed by a woman named Claire."

"Shoot, I forgot about her." Lizzy says, "Listen, we make mistakes; we should've never kissed, but we did, and we were drunk; we didn't know what we were doing."

Lizzy nodded, but she panicked as she saw Claire rapidly walking into the trailer. "I saw," Claire says.

"Listen, Claire," Lizzy was saying, but Claire interrupted her. "I'm not mad at either of you, but I need an explanation now."

"Listen, I wanted to hang out with her, but we ended up getting hung over, and we had no idea we even kissed, Claire," Drew explained. "That doesn't excuse your actions."

Drew's eyes went on the taser Claire had in her pocket. She looked at it, then at Claire, then at Lizzy. He grabbed it out of her pocket and held it to her face.

"Claire, I don't want to see you in my house or in front of my eyes ever again," Drew says. "You know the-"

"Consequences? Screw it," Drew says, electrifying Claire's neck. She held her neck, and she slowly walked as Drew was holding out the taser.

He put it down as she exited and glanced at Lizzy. "Hey, Drew, can we never talk about last night ever again?" Lizzy said. Drew nodded. "Yeah, but I do recall some things that happened, like how you tasted like whiskey."

Lizzy giggled, "It's awkward though." Lizzy says, being serious now, "I know, you're my best friend, and I don't want that friendship to be ruined." Drew says, "Me too." Lizzy says, grinning, then exiting his trailer.

As Lizzy was biting her nails, Rudy went inside her trailer and said, "I saw what happened—"

"Rudy, don't you even daaaaare" Lizzy says. "I want to know the context," Rudy says, sitting down on a chair. Lizzy just shook her head. "We were hungover, that's it, Rudy," Lizzy explained laughing.

 "We were hungover, that's it, Rudy," Lizzy explained laughing

tagged drewstarkey
lizzy.beauregard : Hey everyone, I just want to
address what happened last night. Yes, me and Drew did kiss, but no, we aren't dating; we were both hung over and didn't know what we were even doing ourselves. Kindly remove the videos and articles about what me and Drew drew. I repeat this
WE ARE JUST VERY CLOSE FRIENDS!
creator has turned off comments