10. electrifying

Drew and Lizzy were talking in his trailer when, all of a sudden, Claire randomly barged inside. Drew and Lizzy glared at her.

"I've read the new article," Claire said, frustrated. "Claire, we made it clear that we weren't dating." Lizzy said, and Claire sighed, "I don't care; there's still a rumor." Claire yelled

"Claire, stop, get out; we cleared up the rumor." Drew said, "What were you guys talking about before I went in?" Claire interrogated, Lizzy had enough, and stood up, saying, "Listen here, Claire, I know he's your boyfriend, and I'm not trying to take him away from you, but he needs privacy."

"If it was just a day at the beach, it wouldn't be privacy, would it?" Claire said furiously, "It was just a day at the beach; leave Drew alone," Lizzy said as she directed her finger to the exit.

Before Claire went outside of the trailer, out of nowhere, she had a taser and electrified Lizzy. Lizzy was in absolute torture, and "You know the consequences," Claire said as she walked out.

As Claire went out of the trailer, Drew checked up on her: "Lizzy, are you okay? Does it hurt?" Drew asked as he was holding the part where Claire electrocuted Lizzy, and as Madelyn was watching Claire go out of his trailer, she swiftly went inside Drew's trailer.

"What is going on?" Madelyn asked as she saw Lizzy in pain, her jaw dropping, "I'll ask for some help!" Madelyn shouted as she rapidly sprinted out of the trailer.

She first saw Carlacia on her phone. "Carlacia!  Help!"  Madelyn yelled, and Carlacia turned her head and quickly went up to Madelyn, saying, "Mads? What happened?"

"Follow me to Drew's trailer." Madelyn said as she went back inside Drew's trailer, "Lizzy?" "You need to get a day off." Carlacia said

"But episode one's wrap date is in two weeks," Lizzy said. Carlacia sighed, "Hey, we'll extend the wrap date for you; you'll be fine." Carlacia said.

They rushed her to her house. Madelyn opened the door. "Madelyn?"  Lizzy's brother, Lucas, said in confusion—not a second after Carlacia and Drew brought Lizzy inside, she was in agony.

"What the—what happened?" Lucas questioned, "She got electrocuted by Claire." Drew put her on the couch, and Liszt screamed in pain.

"Maddie, get some alcohol, a cloth, and a wooden spoon," Carlacia said. "Here you are," Lucas said, handing the items over.

Madelyn gave the wooden spoon to Drew and the alcohol and cloth to Carlacia.

"Bite on to this," Drew said, placing the wooden spoon in her mouth. "Liz, this is not painless." Carlacia said applying rubbing alcohol to the cloth

and dabbed it on the electrocuted part, Lizzy yelled in agony quietly.

"It's going to be okay," Drew said.

Madelyn and Carlacia went back to set, while Drew was sitting next to Lizzy on her bed, saying, "I'm sorry you got into this crazy mess, Liz."

"It's fine; you can go back to set Drew."