15. directors

lizzy

lizzy.beauregard : don't know if snow white's house is near or far away but i know i had the best day with you today
pic credits : @drewstarkey

taylorswift : im thirteen nowwwwwww and don't know how my friends could be so mean

clairevandy : straighten your hair, it looks horrible
madelyncline : since when did you tell her what to do

user5 : i love your ts captions
lizzy.beauregard : my ts captions and ts herself

drewstarkey : finally some credits
lizzy.beauregard : this is the first time you took a pic of me be so fr

madisonbaileybabe : your nose scrunch🥹🥹

"What are you doing in the director's chair?" Drew questioned as Lizzy took off her headphones and looked at Drew. "Pate isn't available, and we'll be waiting for our friend, a.k.a. my co-director," Lizzy said, smirking. "Who might that friend be?" Drew was saying until he got interrupted by Lizzy.

"And there she is, hello Miss Taylor," Lizzy says while standing up and giving Taylor a warm hug. "This incredible, bright, and brilliant young woman is going to help us direct Episode 2." Lizzy said, and Taylor pouted her lips and then turned her head to Lizzy and said, "You didn't."

"Alright, everyone on set!" Lizzy yelled, "You're a horrible director." Taylor says, "I know, but don't expose me." She responded, "Hi, I'm Taylor, and I will be covering for Pate." Taylor was informed; she grabbed the clap board while Lizzy took the clip board.

"Okay, so Bailey, Stokes, and Cline." Lizzy says as the three actors went up, "Action," and Taylor says, slamming the clapboard.

Sarah : So you have a lost sister named Karina?

Kie mutters, "Apparently she sips her soda."

John B: So they've been keeping this secret from you for sixteen years?

Kie: Crazy, I know.

Sarah: Where is she now?

Kie: Oh, I think she went to Rodanthe with Rafe; they're close.

John B: Oh gosh, I hope this girl gets back to OBX alive.

Pope: How is she going to get back to OBX if she isn't alive?

JJ: We don't even know her, so why care?

Kie: Jayj, she's family, even if I just met her two weeks ago.

"Did they just improvise?" Taylor whispered, looking at Lizzy. "Smart-ass move," Lizzy whispered back.

Sarah: Let's all just hope she comes back home safely.

"And, cut!" Taylor says, removing her headphones, "Anyways gotta go now, bye guys, I love you all." Taylor says before leaving, Lizzy waved.

" Taylor says before leaving, Lizzy waved

tagged madelyncline

tagged taylorswiftlizzy

tagged taylorswift
lizzy.beauregard : directed episode two of obx with miss swift here.

taylorswift : you were a horrible director
lizzy.beauregard : shut up, i know😭

username : OMG?!?!?!??

As the cast was preparing to go back home, Drew and Madelyn went inside Lizzy's trailer. "Hey, talent, wazz up," Drew said while Lizzy turned her head to look at them, grinning. "Hey, what do you guys want?" She questioned, "I want to go on a late-night walk, and I decided we should invite Maddie," Drew said as Lizzy nodded.

They walked out of the set, walking on the streets at midnight, saying, "Hey, I'll get us some ice cream." Lizzy said walking into a seven-eleven having ice cream for each of them, Madelyn ate a scoop of rice and turned to Drew, "So how are you and Claire?" Madelyn interrogated Lizzy, and Drew said together, "Ohhh."

Madelyn was confused. "They never had a healthy relationship, Mads; she abuses and uses him." Lizzy clarified, "What? Really?" She questioned, Drew nodded, and her jaw was basically on the floor. Lizzy looked down then at Maddie.

"Hey, Mads?" Lizzy says, while Madelyn looks at her and says, "Hm?" "Can I trust you with a secret?" Lizzy questioned, and Maddie nodded. "I want to tell you that I lost my parents when I was thirteen, because, well, my dad was an alcoholic, a crazy one, and he started choking my mother to death, and he turned the stove on, then I-"

"Hey, it's okay." Drew said, lifting up Lizzy's chin, "Then I had to grab a knife and stab my father from behind. I turned the stove off, but I saved my mother too late." Lizzy continued, then looked at Maddie and said, "You promised me you wouldn't tell anyone."

"I promise," Madelyn says, linking their pinkies.

tagged drewstarkey & lizzy

tagged drewstarkey & lizzy.beauregard
madelyncline : these people spent 80 dollars to buy a shopping cart to drag each other around, FOR REAL