25. secret is out

lizzy

lizzy.beauregard : make up is getting donee

username : MURDERER

user1 : Stop acting like you're so nice we know what you did

Lizzy went to Madelyn's apartment, seeing her so impatient. "Sorry I'm late," Lizzy said. "No biggie," Madelyn answered with a smile.

Lizzy saw Drew walk out the bathroom. "Hey, talent, what are you doing here?" He asks. "I wanted to actually ask you guys why people were calling me a
murderer?"

Drew looked confused, then Googled Lizzy. "Oh no."

LIZZY BEAUREGARD EXPOSED TO KILLING HER FATHER

Avatar and Outer Banks actress Lizzy Beauregard has been exposed for killing her father

Avatar and Outer Banks actress Lizzy Beauregard has been exposed for killing her father. This explains why we never knew about her family life.

"Lizzy, I did not write this," Both Madelyn and Drew said at the same time. "Then who?" Lizzy asked With a tear in her eye.

"Is there another person who knows about this?" Drew questioned. "My broth- There's no way it's Lucas," Lizzy replied. She rushed to her car, to which Drew and Madelyn followed her.

She started the car, Drew sat in the passenger seat, and Maddie sat in the backseat. "Where are we heading to?" Madelyn says, buckling up.

"My brother's house," Lizzy responded, buckling her seatbelt. She drove to their house, and they stepped out of the car.

As they entered the house, Lucas was holding the three at gunpoint. "Lucas, were you the one who wrote the article?" Lizzy says. "Who else?" Lucas says in a manipulative tone.

"Why?" Lizzy says with tears, "It's not fair! How do you get the fame, but I'm just a normal Boy With a famous sister? He yelled, "Lucas, I'm doing this for us." Lizzy says

Lucas was about to discharge the gun; he was so tempted to shoot that he was shaking the gun, wondering if he should shoot or not.

Lizzy was tearing up and put her hands up. Lucas discharged the Gun, but luckily Drew ducked, which dodged the bullet.

Madelyn slammed the door shut while Lizzy was shaking. Madelyn drove her car while Lizzy had her head rested on Drew's shoulder.

He rubbed her hair. "Are you okay?" Drew interrogated. "Yeah, it's just that I never expected that my brother would do something like this." She says, looking at Drew. He continued rubbing her hair.

"It's going to be fine; let's just get back home," Madelyn says. As Lizzy was taking a nap on Drew's lap, she heard her phone ring. "Why is Charles calling me?"

"Answer it, he probably wants to talk to you." Madelyn says, "Hey, Charles, why are you calling?" Lizzy asks, "What happened? I read the article." Charles questioned, "Charles, I didn't randomly just kill my father; he was killing my mom out of nowhere, and I stabbed him because I didn't want my mother to die, but I did it too late."

"It's fine, I understand. I wanted to call you because I want to tell you I'm here if you need a father figure."

"Thank you so much, bye," Lizzy says as Charles hangs up the phone. "We're here," Madelyn says.

As they stepped inside Lizzy's apartment, "I'm going to leave now; I hope you're okay, Liz," Madelyn said, grinning.

It was now Drew and Lizzy at her apartment; they were on her couch. "Hey, come on, let's cheer you up," Drew says, standing up.

Lizzy looked confused. She then took Drew's hand; he took out her lover's vinyl, and Lover started playing. Drew started slow dancing with her.

Lizzy started laughing and twirling. It really healed Lizzy, but the dancing got interrupted as Drew heard his phone ping. "Oh shoot, I gotta get back home."

"Alright, see you tomorrow then?" Lizzy says. Yeah, see you tomorrow," Drew says, grabbing his coat and kissing her forehead.

Drew left.

Her doorbell then rang, and she walked to the door. "Did you forget something?" She says before opening the door.

It wasn't Drew.

"Claire?"