28. Welcome to new york

Lizzy woke up at 3 a.m., rubbed her eyes, and went to the bathroom. She washes her face with water. Lizzy packed her bag, dressed up, and then went to bed.

She took her phone and called Drew's sister, Mackayla, who surprisingly picked up. "Mack, hey," says Lizzy. "Why are you calling?" Mackayla asks in a tired tone. "Um, I wanted to call you because I wanted to say...I'm moving back to Brooklyn, New York." Lizzy replied.

"Wait what, why?" Mackayla interrogates, concerned for Lizzy. "I want to take a break from everything; if anyone asks where I am, you're the one with the answer." Lizzy says, "Alright, have fun in Brooklyn."

"Don't worry, I'll call you every day though," says Lizzy. "Yeah, yeah, um, have a safe flight and take a break as much as you need," Mackayla replies. Lizzy grins. "Thanks, Mack, bye."

Lizzy hung up the phone and exited her room. She went to Malina's room. Lizzy saw Malina curling her hair and dressing up. "Hey, I didn't expect you to be awake."

Malina glances at Lizzy while having the hair curler still on her hair. "I'm filming the hermit, so that's why I'm up this early," says Malina. She then grins and looks at the mirror.

"Mal, I'll be going to New York; could you take care of my apartment?" Lizzy asks, "Sure, but how long are you going to be in NYC?" Malina responds, "I don't know."

Sure, no problem; have fun in NYC!" Malina says, grinning. Lizzy grins before escorting herself out of Malina's room. She took her suitcase and drove to the airport.

Lizzy entered the airport and grabbed her tickets. She bought her everyday coffee, and Lizzy then stayed and waited for her flight to be called.

She was feeling some social anxiety; she's an actress who could be recognized anywhere. Lizzy started tapping her foot and biting her nails while looking around.

After a while, her flight has finally been called. Lizzy places her headsets on her head and walks to the plane.

Lizzy was in first class, so she could relax. She sat in her seat and rested her head while listening to You're on your own, kid. She closed her eyes.

As she was laying down, a flight attendant knocked on her window. She stood up and opened her window. "May I get you any food, Miss?" The lady interrogated. "Sure, I'll have lasagne and just some water," Lizzy replied while grinning. "Coming right up," The lady said, kneeling down to grab the lasagne and a bottle of water and hand them to Lizzy.

Lizzy grabs the food and says, "Thank you so much." Lizzy then grins. She takes a bite of her food.

After an hour, they had landed in New York. She arrives at the airport and calls Drew's sister, Mackayla, again. She picks up.

"Hey, what's up, Liz?" A boy asks.
"Logan? Where's Mackayla?"
"She's still sleeping."
"Oh, can you tell her I arrived in Brooklyn safely?"
"Yeah, don't worry, I got you."

Lizzy's mouth forms a grin, and she then hangs up. Lizzy is escorted out of the airport.

"Cab!" Lizzy yelled. After about three minutes of waiting, a taxi finally arrived in her presence. She hopped into the taxi.

"Henry Street Condo, please," Lizzy says. After a few minutes, they've arrived at the condo. "Three dollars," the driver says. Lizzy takes out cash and a twenty-dollar tip. "This twenty-dollar tip is for you. Thank you so much," says Lizzy.

She then exited the taxi and went inside the condo. She went to the counter and talked to the receptionist.

"Room for one, please." Lizzy says, "It costs one thousand two hundred and five." The receptionist says, "Alright, charge it on my credit card." Lizzy says this while giving her credit card to the receptionist.

"Miss Beauregard, is it okay for you if you wait by the lounge? We still need to get yours ready?" The receptionist interrogates, and Lizzy nods with a grin.

She purchases bread and coffee, eating them while waiting for her room to get ready. As soon as Lizzy finished her food, the receptionist came back to her just in time: "Miss Beauregard, your room is ready."

Lizzy grins and then stands up to go to her room. She enters her suite and lays down on the bed.

Lizzy then stands up and looks at the view.

"Welcome to New York; it's been waiting for me."