32. welcome back to north carolina

- new york -
3am

Elena got back from a party with her friends and saw Lizzy on the couch. Hey, how was the party?" asks Lizzy. "Fun, I can't think of a caption to my post," Elena answers, taking off her bag and hanging it.

She walks up to the couch and sits next to Lizzy. "Can you give me a caption?"

Lizzy pauses the movie and places the remote at the table. "Show me the photo," says Lizzy, while Elena gives her the cellphone. Lizzy looks at the photo. "Let's take care of this," says Lizzy.

She opens Instagram and puts the caption.

elenartatum : the best parts of living are parties

"Oh my gosh, It's perfect, thanks Liz" says Elena "Anytime" says Lizzy while grinning, her smile faded when she heard a ring on her Phone, it was Jonas, her boss "Sorry, I need to take this"

"Hey, Pate, why are you calling? At 3am"

"Yeah sorry about that, we'll be going to poguelandia in two days, is it fine if you come back here by tomorrow?" Pate asks "Sure, I'll book a flight" Lizzy answers while hanging up her phone.

She walks back to Elena "Hey, Elena, mind if I go back to north Carolina? I need to do some promotion stuff there"

"Sure, I'll take care of your condo" says Elena smiling "Thanks, you're the best" Lizzy says walking up to her and giving her a tight embrace.

Lizzy gets back to her room, and packs her suitcase. She exits the condo, and drives to Drew's apartment.

Once she'd arrived, she went out of her car and entered his apartment "Hey, Lizzy? What are you doing here?"

"Pate called me, we need to be back to nc, by tomorrow" Lizzy explained "Oh I'll go back" says Drew going up stairs "May I book a flight on your laptop?" Lizzy yelled "Sure!" Drew yelled back.

Lizzy opens the laptop, and books a flight for north Carolina. Drew gets down "Did you book the flight?" asks Drew "Yeah, um, the flight is four hours, and the airport is one hour away. Should we be going?"

"Jeez, that far?"

Lizzy nods, and did a frown "Yeah, we should be going"

"Yeah, Yeah, I'll drive" says Drew. They step into the car and drove to the airport. As they got there, Drew took out their luggages "Hey, I'll get mine" Lizzy says

"No, no, no, I'll take it" says Drew, Lizzy's mouth formed a grin "You sure? Cause I can take it" Lizzy says, Drew nods and takes out her luggage. They both walked inside, waiting for their flight.