06. Instagram live

"Hey, everyone, it's you girl Liz here," Lizzy said after she started the live.

username: soo How is Obx S3?

"OBX season three episode one is in production, and I can't wait for you guys to see it."

user5 : Ugh, why can't I be as pretty as you?

"Aww, thanks! Everyone is pretty, though," Lizzy said as she put her hands on her heart.

username10: When is OBX season 3's release date?

outerbanksfp: WHEN ARE WE GONNA SEE OBX SEASON 3?

"We don't have a release date so far because we haven't wrapped the first episode." Lizzy was saying, but she heard the door open to see Drew.

"Hey everyone!" Drew said with a grin and a wave. "Joseph Drew Starkey, everyone!" Lizzy said as she laughed.

beauregardscoffeepot : Why are you always with Drew? Are you guys dating? lol

"No, me and Drew aren't dating; we've been friends since we were nine."

"Oh wait, I have a graduation picture of Drew."

"Liz, don't you dare!"

Lizzy took out her phone and started browsing it. Lizzy smirked at Drew, "Don't you dare." Drew was trying to reach for the phone. "Here's the picture when it was a high school graduate." Lizzy said, showing the photo to the live

The photo :

obxfanpageee: OMG HES ADORABLE

drewstarkeywife : AWW

"Liz, stop," Drew said, but Lizzy kept laughing.

"Okay, me and Drew are going to walk around the set for you guys."

"Okay, this is my trailer, Karina."

Lizzy started walking with Drew around set when she saw JD having a relaxing experience. "Here's JD everyone, having a kook experience," Lizzy said as she pointed the camera at JD.

"No, I'm the OG kook," Drew said as he pointed the camera at him and showed his muscles. Drew and JD started laughing.

"Okay, you guys, FYI, Drew has humor." Lizzy said, "My name is Fiona Palomo, and I listen to Lana Del Rey." Fiona randomly walked in.

"I listen to Taylor Swift."

"Snow at the beach," Fiona randomly sang, and Lizzy laughed.

Time skip

"Thanks everyone for being here today; I'll go live again some other time."