Chapter 1

BORA POV:

As always, today's morning is also boring.
I did my morning routine and went downstairs to have breakfast with my family.
There is no one at the dining table except food and maids.
My life was not like that. We used to live happily, and the dining table was a place where you could not find silence, but after my parents died in a car accident (which I don't believe was an accident), which was 2 months ago, our home didn't feel like home.

Oh, let me give you all a quick introduction to me and my family.
I am Park Bora, the eldest child of Park Jimin and Y/N, and I am 20 years old.

Then my brother Beom Seok, who is 20 years old and 1 minute and 27 seconds younger than me, said, Yes, we are twins, but we have very different personalities. I am a very sweet, loving, and charming person, but my brother is cold and rude. People say he got my mother's rude and savage side, but for us, she was very sweet and calm.
And yes, we are both more handsome and beautiful, respectively, like our parents, but we are not in comparison with Uncle Jin; you know, he is WWH.

Then my lovely sister, Bong-CCha, is 2 years younger than us; she is 18 and in university. She is amusing, but she has an amazing talent. She is a great painter.

My super hero, my saviour, was my dad, Park Jimin, who was Korea's most powerful and famous businessman. He was the owner of Park Industries in Korea and Asia.

My inspiration and my dad's favourite (after me) is my mom, Y/N. She doesn't use a surname because she believes that your name must be so powerful and successful that you don't need any other word for your name to be recognised, and yes, she did that. She was Korea's most famous and successful attorney. She loved all of us, but sometimes I feel that she loves Dad and Bong-Cha more than us.

Kim Mihyun is a great psychologist and my mother's soulmate. My mom and aunt Mihyun were best friends from school days; they both were each other's strength. She is my best aunt too; she always helped me whenever I needed it. Aunt Mihyun is a very great person. She will help you if you come, but sometimes people use her humble nature, but my mother was different. If someone insults them, she won't tolerate it. They are the best examples of friends I have ever seen.

Kim Taehyung is an excellent Phisotheripist and a professor. My father and uncle Tae are the same age. He is Aunt Mihyun's beloved husband, and he is also very great company. He is my father's best friend and great company too.

Kim Aera is 7 years older than me but a very kind and humble person, just like her mother, Kim Mihyun. She always guides us and is a very positive person.

Kim Haneul is 4 years older than me, but he is the most annoying person I have ever met. Sometimes I wonder how two angels (uncle Tae and aunt Mihyun) can have a devil like him. I don't know why, but he enjoys irritating me but is on good terms with everyone. One day, when we were children, I was 5 and he was 9. He broke my favourite mug, and when I was screaming at him, he started crying (fake tears), and my mother and aunt rushed to the kitchen. He told them a different story: that I threw that cup on him because he wanted to play with me, and to my luck, my mother listened to her favourite one, and I was grounded for a whole fucking day in my room.

Kim Namjoon and Jeon Jungkook are married, and they have adopted two dogs named Moni and Bam. They are my father's business friends, and they are also close to us.

Min Yoongi and Jung Hoseok are also a couple and are my mom's college friends. Hobi's uncle is so cool; he is sunshine, and Uncle Yoongi has great tongue technology (he also has excellent comebacks).

Kim Soekjin is world-renowned for his handsomeness. You know he is a great chef and a great businessman. He is the owner of Kim Enterprises and also helps my father in his work.

All of them are really important to me. I really love them a lot except Haneul, who is annoying as hell.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hi, this is my first ff.
English is not my first language, so I'm sorry for any errors.
Thank you