CHAPTER 32

Jim was calling me, but I wasn't in the mood to talk at that moment. I deserve an explanation, I think, so I gave him the address of the hotel where I was staying. After half an hour, someone rang the doorbell. I know who the person was. But I was shocked to see Jim and his parents. I meant I only expected Jim, but anyway. I let them in, and they said they were playing a prank on me because many times I called Jim on dates saying that I was in danger, and all of that was Jim's planning. I can't believe I was so stupid. They went inside because Jim's mom wanted to gift me a beautiful amethyst pendent. It's so beautiful; it's simple in the shape of a crescent moon. I'm in love with that. Jimin's grandmother bought it for Jimin's wife, so they want to gift it to me today so I can wear it in our weeding. After so many years, I felt loved, so I hugged both of them, and Jim was sulking in the corner because no one was giving him attention at that moment. I wanted to kiss him because he was looking so cute, but his parents were there, so I had to control myself. After some time, we check out of the hotel because Mom wants us to come with her, but Jimin said we have to meet my parents too. I really don't want to meet them, but at the same time, I miss them. Jim knows about the problems between me and my parents, and he said I have to tell them about my weeding; they would be happy. Jim rang the doorbell, and after some time, my brother opened the door. Jim literally dragged me inside. It was Sunday evening, so everyone was at home. Everyone joined us, and Iris came towards me and gave me a hug. Jim told my parents about us, and we are marrying and blah blah blah. My parents said they are not coming because I told them I don't know them, so yes, they can't attend an unknown person's wedding. This broke my heart. Huh, so I held Jim's hand, and we both exited. Jim apologised multiple times, but he was not at fault, and I told him that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bora felt sad for her mother But something caught her interest, and that was that amethyst crescent moon pendant. A few years ago, Bora asked her mother to give her that pendant because it matched her dress, but Y/N didn't give it to her. She even begged her mother, but no, so on her next birthday, Jim and Y/N gave her the same pendant, but its shape was a waxing crescent, while the pendant Y/N has is a waning crescent. Hahahahah, but now both belong to Bora , she wished that her parents would be alive, but. She again flipped some pages and stopped on the page where HANUEL was written.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On May 7, I proposed to Jim, and on June 7, Mih gave birth. I'm so happy. So as Mih had a very big belly (no offence, Mih), she was not allowed to go outside, so Jungkook helped me with some shopping, and sometimes me and Mih did some shopping on FaceTime. Yesterday at 3 a.m., Tae called me and said that Mih was going to give birth. She was supposed to give birth in May, but the baby doesn't want to come outside. Tae was so scared. My brave and courageous Mih gave birth to a baby. Aera was at home with her grandparents. The baby was so soft and cute, but the best was that perfect and proud smile on Tae's face and the way he was looking at Mih. Tae named their baby Hanuel, which means heaven. No doubt Tae has a sexy brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bora was smiling while reading then she again flipped some pages and reached a page where WE FOUGHT was written and paper fells rough looks like Y/N cried while this .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jim's so-called godfather and Jungkook's horrible father-in-law was interfering too much in our wedding. First, he told me to buy the whitest dress; although we planned to pick a white dress, he gave me his black card, so I bought a black dress. Jungkook was with me when we were buying it; he was also opposed to this idea, but I would not follow anyone's order; everyone will see my dress on my wedding day, so yeah, and Jim was wearing a white suit. Now he says he wants a grand wedding so that he can invite his business partners. Me and my soon-to-be husband decided that our wedding would be a small one where only friends and family would be present. Jim didn't object, so I objected. I mean, it is my wedding. So I left from there and exited. I know that was rude, but I was really upset that Jimin didn't utter a word. We have already decided everything about our wedding, so why the hell was he interfering and making so many changes? Jim came towards me, and he looked pissed off. He held my forearm and was dragging me towards Kim's mansion to apologise. I said I would not apologise, and his grip on my forearm tightened. I felt heartbroken. In the past 5 years, he has never held my hand like this; whenever he touched me, it was in a soft and loving way. Tears stared coming in my eyes, and his grip tightened on my forearm. So I freed my hand and left from there. At that moment, everything felt wrong, and I didn't want to be alone, so I went to Mih's home. She was at her home because she was on maternity leave and her patients were shifted to another therapist.Spending time with children was the best part of the day. I stayed there until Tae came back, and I helped Mih with many things, like cooking, cleaning, etc. I spent most of the time with Aera, as Hanuel was not leaving my bestie alone. I also took Aera, Ddsuon, and Tannie to the park as Mih and Tae were busy with the new member of the family. Mih said I should not think about anything today; I should give myself a break. I begged Tae and Mih to take Aera and Hanuel with me to my place, and Tae agreed and made Mih also agree. After having Hanuel, Mih is always busy with him, so yaah Tae and Mih could spend some time together. Next morning, I will drop them off. I can't babysit them alone, so I called Hobi and Yoongi to my place. I enjoyed it, but I missed Jim; neither he called nor he communicated with me. I miss him so fucking much but I'm not going to call him at least not now.