CHAPTER 23

"Okay, okay, yes, we can do this, shit yess right there, arghhh, just do it; we don't have time for god's sake. "
"Keep your mouth shut and let me concentrate."
"NNOOOOOO FUCK THIS CAN'T BE POSSIBLE, SHIT."
Three of us (me, Mihyun, and Tae) were at Mihyun's room, and we were trying to buy tickets for BTS concerts. This is the last concert till 2025 because of our fucking government; they are going for the military services ; how I would live without them my sunshine , my moon , my winter bear ,my chim chim, my sassy kitty , my clumsy baby how would he manage there and my human bunny how would he live alone without his hyung ; and we are unable to get tickets.
Three of us are about to cry. We decided to play some music and just waste our time together. I still feel that a notification will come saying, "Army, we are not going anywhere; seven of us will be together with all of you. WE PURPLE YOU . "
But now the only thing we can do is pray for their well-being. We all watched movies, and after some time I left, giving a couple some privacy.
I hate mornings, seriously. I have to leave for work at 11 a.m., and the clock reads 9 a.m., so basically I have 2 hours to prepare our breakfast, have a relaxing bath, and clean the house. Gawwwdd, I am tired. I only think about work because I have to do it. I don't have any other option available. I wish just like novels and fanfiction, one day a hot and rich mafia boss would fell in love with me and then he would bought a whole mansion for me with thousands of househelp . Shut up Y/N , life is not like fanfiction so get your ass together and start working.
Holy shit , I am tired and late for the office, but meetings would start at 11:30 AM. Soon I reached the office and started working. I wish we could buy the tickets and go to the concert, but I am not that lucky.
Jimin: Where are you lost, Y/N?
I just shook my head in no
Jimin: You like BTS, right?
Y/N: Yup
Jimin: So are you going to the concert?
Y/N: Well, no, I am not.
Jimin: Why Jungkook has been irritating Hyung since last month for tickets?
Y/N: Well, neither I am Jungkook nor do I have a rich boyfriend who would buy tickets for me at any price. Yesterday, we were trying to buy, but we were unable to do so.
Jimin: Oh, who all are we?
My friend and her boyfriend
Jimin: Um, don't you feel awkward when you hang out with your friend's boyfriend?
Y/N: Naa, he was my friend before being her boyfriend, and three of us hang out a lot, so I guess we have crossed the phase of being awkward. Do you feel awkward when you are around Jungkook and Namjoon Hyung?
Jimin: Sometime.
Y/N: So I should leave, bye, and have a nice day ahead.
Jimin: You too.
When I leave his office, to ruin my day more, I meet Hei Bitch.
Hei : Hmm, aren't you two too close, Y/N? Did you sleep with him to get your job? A whore
Y/N: Um, I left that job for you and Sophia. Whores.
Hei: Stay i__
I interrupted him by showing him my middle finger and left.

When I reached home, I began to scroll through my social media app, and I saw his pictures with a male. He looks so different, yet familiar. Damn what I am saying. Is it true? Damn, I am unsure. I mean, I was only seven years old when I met him, and he was 10 years old. He might have grown into a hot and fine man, but this picture reminds me of him. So I stalked that man's account, who has posted his pictures. So they are dating, and he is a music producer. God, I am so happy for him. I think that it was his dream. He is in Seoul; should I message him to confirm that he is the same person whom I want to meet?
But what should I message him? " Hello, my name is Y/N.Actually, the person next to you in your photos resembles my friend, so you just want to conform to that. So can we meet?" Okay, let's not think too much and message him. I messaged him, and damn, I am feeling weird. So to distract my mind, I played my favourite movie, Frozen. Time flies so fast. I finished both sequels and checked my mobile, but damn, there is no reply. Okay, the future is going to be fine.The clock reads 7 PM, so I went to Mihyun's home because we have to plan a date.We both brainstormed for an hour, so we planned a romantic dinner at the park, and I will decorate things, and she will keep him busy, or they can go to malls or wherever they want to go. We are going to execute our plan after 5 days, which is Sunday, and many people don't come to the park after 7 PM. And ofcourse I told her about that message and she said she thinks it's alright so I am reliefed a little bit now and after wasting time I came back to my cave . It's 9 : 57 PM and still he didn't reply damn it feels weird I think I should delete that message . What if my theories are right . A notification distracted me , Jungkook has posted a photo of himself and Jimin ,they are at bar and I think Jimin is completely drunk his cheeks, nose and ears are red, but he looks hot and it looks like Jimin is complaining about something. He wrote in caption: Waiting for that day when this child will grow and whatever he is saying to me would say to his crush .
Damn who is his crush, I am not jealous yes I am definitely not jealous.