CHAPTER 25

Hey, I'm back after an exhausting yet good week. Last week was seriously exhausting because I had to go shopping, have many appointments at Parlous, and have meetings with Jimin. Damn, he is so hardworking off-course with Jimin. Yesterday, after driving for almost 4 hours, I reached my destination. Hmm, this place looks expensive. I wonder what type of job Kija is doing anyway. I went inside and was greeted by suffocating hugs by Bitna and Iris; they both squealed at me for a good one minute, and then I gave them the gifts I brought for them and the couple. I saw my parents, and they both pretended like they didn't take me seriously. Damn, the interior is also breathtaking, and now I am more curious to know about Kija's job, but I think Bitna sensed my confusion and said, "Kija's boss daughter and Kija fell in love, so all these preparations are accompanying her, and one more thing, her father owns a very big company, and she is her only daughter.'' I simply nodded. Soon Bitna was called for some work, and Iris was playing with some children, and I have no idea who they are. I am bored, seriously. Ddsuon is home alone because the wedding is in the morning, so until the evening I would be able to return, so no worries, and he is a smart boy; he will have his food and water on his own because I have served them in his bowl. I felt someone sitting next to me, but I didn't say anything. " HI Y/N. "I turned around and saw a young and handsome man with a perfect face and lips, but wait, WTF? How does he know my "Sorry do i know you ?" He chuckled seriously. Now what was funny about that? But I tried to be polite and smiled. " You don't know me but you are in sister's weeding . Are you an uninvited guest? OR are you here to have free food, but looking at you, it doesn't look like you're here for free food, so would you like to introduce yourself? "Seriously, this man knows me and is behaving like this." Okay, why are you always serious? Y/N, I know you because you work with my friend Park Jimin and myself, Kim Seok-jin. I am the bride's brother, and you can call me Jin. "Nice to meet you, Mr. Kim." "Oh, come on, don't call me that; it makes me feel older, and I am so young. Just have a look at my beautiful and precious face."I smiled and replied."Okay, Jin, " 'what 's your age?" Why doesDoes He wants to know my age. "27 " i replied "Wait, you and Min are of the same age; I think you should call me oppa, Jin oppa."God, no, I really don't want to, but do I have any other options? noo "Okay, Jin Oppa."Soon someone called him, and after almost 5 or 7 minutes, the bride entered and the wedding started okay, so finally the weeding would be complete in some time and I could go back home, but someone came and the bride's face turned into an angry one, maybe her ex-boyfriend or anyone else, so I turned and fuck Park Jimin entered looking handsome as always. He went near Bride, and I think he apologised. Okay, he looks so cute while holding his ears and pouting like a cute child.and the wedding continued. I think Jimin noticed me and started coming towards me. I tried to look in a different direction, trying not to make it obvious that sometime ago I was mentally stripping him. "Can I sit here?" He asked like a cute and obedient child, "What would you do if I said no?" I asked while raising my right eyebrow, "I will find another place to sit." Seriously, why is he like this? Calm down. "God, come on, have a seat," I said. "If you don't mind, can you tell me about your relationship with them?" he asked like a curious kid. "They are my family" like this? Calm down. "God, come on, have a seat." "If you don't mind, can you tell me about your relationship with them?" he asked like a curious kid. "They are my family," I replied "Wohoho, you have quite a large and confusing family tree. Would you mind explaining?" He requested it, although I don't, but I can do anything for this man. I nooded. " So my grandfather had 2 children my father and Gomo my father have 2 children me and my brother Doh , you met him at MR. Min's office. Than my Gomo had Hei . Kija's father and my father are childhood friend so all four of us - Me , Doh , Kija and Bitna grew up together. " Soon wedding ended finally I can go back home but as always my happiness never lasted long . We ( All four of us with Doh's with Kija'swife and her brothers) have a small party at Bitna's home. Party was PLANNED and Bitna said she didn't told me because than I wouldn't attend wedding . This was Kija's wife's idea and according to her it's better way to know each other. Why everytime this happens why people makes decisions on my behalf. So we all went to Bitna's house and there were many pictures of four of us , I want to go back to that time when I was carefree , I again wanted to live in that imagination I really want to go back and never come again .