CHAPTER 30

So without wasting my time, I ran towards him and hugged him, and I'm glad that he hugged me back. I started crying because I wanted to. I missed him, and now that I was attacked, he took me to the canteen after locking their cells . I was happy, sad, shocked, mad, and many more emotions. I was happy because I finally met my bestie (okay, he comes after Mih), my brother, and mad because he was the one who kept messaging me about my cases and he messaged me about the danger. He knows about my life, but I didn't have a clue about his. He made me promise not to tell anyone that he is detective, and I did, he also said he checked Jimin's background so I can date him what made him think that I wouldn't date him if he would not accept . He told me someone wants me dead, so I have to be careful. He said there is a lot of shit going on in my life, so I should take a small break and go on a vacation , I don't want to go alone because I don't want to simple so I can't bother Mih and Tae because they both are preparing for their marriage , Yoongi can't because he has some plans with his boyfriend (I was right about the Instagram couple, he was Yoongi ) Jimin also can't because first I didn't want people to know about us because I love fan frictions and it's cool to suddenly show your hot and rich boyfie and secondly he has shits to do . Jungkook was my last hope, and to my fortune, he agreed :) so we planned to go to Gangneung. But I fell sad for Jimin , he just proposed me and all of this happened . About my vacations I told him and he was cool with the idea but he kidnapped my boy . 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bora was again getting bored, so she did her favourite thing, which was to skip. She reached a page where Aera was written. 

Today Jim, Tae, Mih, and the great Y/N  visited the orphanage building, which belongs to my sweet boyfie. There were so many children playing in the playground, and they were happy to see me and Jim because we keep visiting them every month or so. It was their first time with Tae and Mih. Tae ran away with children to play with them; he was behaving like a child. Staff told us that yesterday a new kid was bought, so we called Tae and went to see that child, and my god, that child was a beautiful girl. She was sleeping and she had a smile on her face Taebitch was first to hold her, then Mih tried to hold her, but she started crying, and she stopped crying when Tae held her. I think Taebitch bribed her I meant seriously . She got pretty attached to Tae, and before returning home, Tae begged Mih to adopt her. She couldn't reject his request because she also liked baby girl , so after 19 months of marriage, Tae and Mih had a beautiful baby girl named Kim Aera, which means love (Tae named her ). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today was the day of the month on which Bora had to attend family dinner, and today's dinner was scheduled at Namkook's house, so as she was getting ready, she read many things that were untold to them, but now the truth was untold. She can't believe that Aera was an adopted child and that her uncle Yoongi was or still is a detective. Three of them reached Namkook's house, where dinner was already placed, because they were late not because of traffic but because Seok is never on time, like a father like a son. They were all enjoying dinner except Bora because Hanuel was brushing his long fingers on Bora's thighs. It was an old habit, but now that was frustrating Bora because he was not even looking towards her side. 

Seok: I want to share some good news with all of you;  Hanuel Hyung will be working with me as my personal assistant.

 Everyone was happy except Bora, which means she has to see him almost every day. 

 Hanuel: Thank you Thank you, but that's not all me. and Seok talked and reached the conclusion that Park Bora would be working as an assistant designer. I myself saw some designs in Bora's drawer. The company also needs an assistant jewelry designer

Bora hated this; everyone was looking towards her with hopes, so she said yes. She can't always live on other people's money. Park Industries was Korea's famous jewelry company. Hanuel's hand was still on Bora's thighs, so an innocent idea popped into her mind, and she poured no-so-hot soup on Hanuel's pants and reacted like it was an accident. He went to change into new pairs, which belong to Jungkook . She was trying to hide her innocent smirk, but Yoongi noticed it and said, Just like YN and chuckled .