CHAPTER 15

"To my home where I can breathe properly and where I am safe  " I snapped angrily but my parents came and told me to that my grandfather wants to meet me why no one wants me to live peacefully .
Harabeoji:  Why are you here huh what you want   that day you said you will never show us your this face  .
" Don't tell me she donated me blood " he asked my parents and they hung their head low seriously.  I don't know but tears stared forming but luckily my phone stared ringing and it's Jimin so I justed moved toward balcony and answered his call .
Jimin: Hey Y/N are you okay I meant are you feeling well .
Y/N:  I am feeling good Mr Park.
Jimin:  Wait are you crying?
Y/N:  No
Jimin:  Don't lie okay just admit that and trust me I won't ask why okay .
Y/N:  Partially I was about to cry .
Jimin:  so I was right
I just chuckled
Jimi  : So why you messaged me about your off .
Y/N:  Something personal came up so I will talk to you later actually I was in middle of something .
Jimin:  Okay but don't cry hum I don't know what sort of problem you are facing but one thing I know that is you are a strong person hmm and remember one thing i am always there for you .
Y/N:  Thank you Jimin it means a lot  bye .
Jimin:  Byee take care .
And call ended . So I started moving out of this suffocating place gosh I am internally praying that my father would stop me but naa afterall we both share same ego . I want to cry but I can't not here and there is time I  my flight to Seoul around, my flight back to Seoul is at 5 PM so u have so fucking much time .I am just walking around don't know where I have to so I stopped by a nearby cafe hmm I guess now a black coffee can help so I ordered ofcourse without sugar.  I was waiting for my order to come but fuck my luck .
Y/N:  What the fuck you want now Hei .
Hei : tchhhhh bad girl call me oppa I am your elder brother and second what language is this hmm I don't remember when I taught you this bad language young lady .
Y/N:  Just get up from this table I am heaving a fucking headache so please don't you dare to mess with me .
Hei : You know you shouldn't yell at me at hospital you know I was so happy to see you but what you did .
I grabbed my earphones and played  music to ignore him and thank God my coffee arrived and to finish it quickly and to leave 8 started drinking it quickly but I burned my lips but somehow managed to finish my coffee and started moving. Great he isn't following me I know that he is married by the way I don't know how his wife manages this fucking leech or maybe she is like him . I just went to library to utilize my time and now it's 4 so I should leave for airport I am missing my home and Ddsuon.  I am really exhausted I just want to  cry I don't know but I want to maybe meeting all of them damn I just wished that my father would stop me and scold me for leaving him but he didn't do anything. I wished maybe when I will reach hospital my father would came running toward me and hug me like he use to do when I was a child . The past was honestly the best
But my best is what comes next . I also talked to Mihyun for sometime .
Finally I am home and the moment I unlocked the door Ddsuon came running toward me and he started licking my face damn I love him so much he is the reason I am still motivated to do more and achieve more. After a shower I went for a walk with Ddsuon it's 9 PM  and we both walked for almost 1 hours and i am tired as hell god my legs . I also bought ice cream tubs for me and Mihyun as today we are having a movie marathon because tomorrow is her off and she said she wants so spend her time with me . We both enjoyed each other's company and we watched many films and most of them were action or horror but Mihyun was scared so we also watched some romcom I don't know why  but I hate them . Mihyun is sleeping and I  just  want to sleep but I can't so I just walked toward balcony to get some fresh air and damn moon  is so beautiful  and calm to see I way it attract water same way it attract me but i can't move closer like water but everytime I stare moon all my problems and strees vanishes for some time but  vanishes. So I played some BTS songs while admiring moon's beauty but noone is beautiful than Jiniee .