CHAPTER 21

Y/N:  What you are not doing
Hei: "Doh, is it a way to talk to your elder sister?" apologise. 
Doh : Hyung seriously you want me to apologise.
Hei whispered something in his ears and he apologised but I didn't said anything and I think Jimin is looking at my direction.
Mr Min:  You guys know each other? 
Doh: Yes, sir, they are my family.
Y/N: Can we sign the deal, please? After work, we can have a family get-together.
Mr. Min:  Sure, this side, please. 
After some time, the meeting ended, and as usual, it was in Jimin's favour. Mr. Min wanted us to have lunch together, but thank god Jimin declined his proposal. I want to go back home so badly; seriously, I am tired of everything and everyone. I just want to go home and spend my time with Ddsuon. I miss him so much. After 3 days, he has an appointment with his vet, and he hates vets.

Our flight back to Seoul is at 8 PM, and I am really excited to go home. As soon as I reached the hotel and our respective rooms, I started packing my stuff because I didn't want to leave my belongings here. Finally, after 3 hours, I will be back at home with my baby, and finally, this exhausting business trip is over. 
Before leaving Busan, I wished I could meet him. The clock reads 7:30 PM, and we are all boarding his private jet again, having been welcomed by a beautiful air hostess and tasty orange juice. This time Hei was sitting before Jimin and I was seated behind Jimin. I took out a novel and started reading, and after a while I felt like someone was calling me, and yes, that sexy voice belongs to Park Jiminie.
Y/N: What happened, Jimin? 
Jimin: Can I sit beside you? Actually, I want to see the clouds, and they look more fascinating from your side. 
I think clouds would look the same from every side, but nevermind. 
Y/N: sure, come. 
Soon he sat beside me and looked out the window. He looks like a child, but he is not a good child. He started asking questions about the novel I was reading, so I had to give him a brief summary until I had finished, and he looked so interested. I mean, Mihyun never found my choice of novel interesting because either they are murder mysteries or mafia's damn I am obsessed with them. Once we had a huge discussion on this topic, I read those types of novels because they help me escape from reality, and in real life, being an advocate, I will help people who are really under those mafia's. But this time I was reading a story where a girl is suffering from antisocial personality disorder and she murders people because they are not under her control.  Now how will she stop and who would help her is question. He looked so interested. 

Jimin:   Will you please tell me the whole story when you are done? I think you have a great collection of books, so please refer me to some.
Y/N:  Sure .
Soon  we landed and Taehyung was there to pick me up. I don't know why Mihyun promised me that she would pick me up. Nevermind, I moved towards him, and he hugged me. Damn, he smells like his girlfriend. 
Y/N : How's my baby hmm.
Tae:  Your baby is not fine he missed you so much .
Y/N:  I know but now I am here .
Little I know someone was jealous ,
"Hi I am Park Jimin "
Tae : You don't need introduction. And I am Kim Taehyung, glad to meet you
Jimin:  So you are her boyfriend?
Y/N : WHAT HEISNOTMYBOYFRIEND
Tae : Exactly I can't live with a girl who will threaten me everytime we meet. And I have a beautiful girlfriend and we both love each other a lot.
Y/N:  He is a friend and my best friend's boyfriend and I don't have boyfriend Jimin.
Jimin:  Who addresses friends as baby ?
Y/N:  I was addressing my dog as baby, when I was at Busan he took care of Ddsuon.
Jimin:  I am extremely sorry, so Tanniee is  his dog ?
Tae : Yup Tanniee is my dog .
Jimin:  God he is so small and cute I really enjoyed with him last time.
Tae just smiled
Y/N:  So can we leave I am tired and want my bed .
Jimin:  Bye
Hei : Y/N wait .
Y/N:  What you want now Hei .
Hei :  Your earphones , you left them on your seat . Bye
Without replying I stared moving.
Tae : Y/N was he your brother?
Y/N:  Cousin and I don't want to ruin my mood about talking him . Tell me did Ddsuon caused any trouble to you ?
Tae : Umm actually he is like you , he looks dangerous but he is softie.
Y/N:  Seriously you are so annoying, I don't know why Mihyun loves you . You are reason of her happiness that's the reason I am not kicking you and another reason is I am tired. BTW why Mihyun is not here , is she okay I mean are her cramps so painful?

Tae : yes she was in so much pain but I gave her some painkillers before coming here , so she might be okay till now .

Damn there is no place like home , i missed my home and Ddsuon  . All of us had dinner ( I was tired,  Mihyun was in pain and  Tae didn't cooked because we don't want to die soon ,they ordered dinner for  themselves and I prepared a cup of hot chocolate for us ) . We watched some movies and talked about some shit .

It's been more than a week since I've seen or talked to Jimin; am I missing him? Hell no, why would I miss him? It has been more than a week since I am hibernating at home, but I went for jogs and to the supermarket. 

After 9 day he is calling me thank God. 
Jimin:  Y/N I got an deal and I want you to come to my office .