CHAPTER 8

"Yeontan come let's have breakfast hmm " I said today I have to baby sit 2 dogs great.  I don't have anything to do today so let's go somewhere with boys  why Ddsuon is glaring me what I did now ? and realization hit me really hard I served tanniee  in Ddsuon bowl I quickly passed his bowl to him and served tanniee in a new bowl.  I can't help but patted both of their heads I know Ddsuon is upset because I am unable to give him that proper attention I used to do before but I am trying really  hard to give my time but I have to earn also for our survival.
I played a horror movie  sat in between Tanniee and Ddsuon but Taehyung called why anyone can't live me at peace
Tae : Hey sorry to disturb but  what is tan doing .
Y/N: He is with me watching a film tae are  you missing him ?
Tae : yesss I miss my baby .
Y/N:  Tae Relax I can take care of him and you better take care of my baby got that .
Tae : yess
Y/N:  Please pass phone to Mihyun
Tae:  okay
Mihyun:  Hey Thank you Y/N I love you but you shouldn't waste your money like this
Y/N: Say your fucking I love you to your boyfriend damn Mihyun he called me 5 times in those fucking 5 hours and he sent me infinity message.  It is my sincere apology for disturbing your precious first time and he his only and only worrying about tanniee.  I sent you both to jeju island so that you both could take break and relax your body mind and fucking hormones but sorry for this outburst but you know what I meant right
Mihyun : Alright I promise he won't call or text you for 3 hour I can guarantee that
Y/N:  wow young lady continuously 3 hour great
Mihyun:  Shut up you are ruining my first unofficial honeymoon with my boyfiee.
Y/N:  bye take care
Mihyun:  You too
And call ended yess 3 hours are great to complete my movie .
Damn it's more that 3 hour and none of them neither called nor messaged great it's 6 pm and I am at park  both tanniee and Ddsuon are enjoying and I am sweating as hell so I sat at nearer bench and thought about Jimin's offer I should accept that what is wrong in that so I messaged him and closed my  eyes to feel nature and cold brease.  After 10 minute I got a phone call i think it's Tae he would be a great father one day with my closed eyes i picked up and heard  sexy , cutie and lovely voice of  Park Jimin gosh FOCUS Y/N br professional.
Jimin:  Hey I wasn't expecting that from you
He said with chuckle
Y/N:  So you want me to reconsider my decision Mr Park ?
Jimin:  Why are you always soooooo serious Y/N you got no jams .
Y/N:  So tell me when to start and other details.
Jimin:  I will message you your details and I hate people who are late got that Ms Y/N.
Y/N:  Yes Sir I would not try to disappoint you
Jimin:  Good girl
Suddenly tanniee and Ddsuon came toward me and started barking to gain my attention
Y/N:  hey boys calm down can't you see mumma is attending an important phone call SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH .
Jimin:  Okay mommy we will meet tomorrow bye .
He said with a chuckle. FUCK
We reached my apartment I went for a relaxing bath and after that I served dinner for all of us but suddenly I realised that I can't leave tanniee and Tae will return till tomorrow evening great what should I do now I am fucked up  what should I do should I call Jimin and tell him about my problem naa wait I can tell him that I sprained my ankle so I can't come tomorrow  great . So I messaged him and waited for his reply 1 hour no reply he even didn't saw that message  damn it's 1 am he has seen but didn't reply this is scaring me God help please.  I think its better to put my phone on side and go to sleep.
I heard my phone ringing who the hell is at 2:30 am caller I'd shows Jimin WTF why is he calling me I picked
Jimin:  Y/N open the door of your apartment
Y/N:  what  wait why ?
Jimin:  Do what's said don't test me Kim Y/N .

Fuck he used my fucking full name what he wants I opened door and again he was looking hawwwt but his facial expression were dangerous fuck
Jimin:  woah Y/N your injury healed really fast huh so tomorrow you can come right. 
I gulped and looked down he harshly griped my chin
Jimin:  look at me when I am talking to you
He screamed and that was really scary he tighten  the grip on my chin and unfortunately no voice was coming out of my mouth and suddenly.......