CHAPTER 22

" Good night Mr. Park , we hope you will think about our company's proposal . " They shook their hands and he left leaving me,Jimin and his annoying PA . Clock reads 11 : 47 PM ,yup this meeting started at 9 because of Jimin ' s schedule and now I am tired. I sat down for paperwork and Hei bought a cup of coffee for us ,and I declined coffee there are two reasons 1) Hei bought it and 2) this coffee contain milk and sugar. So this time Jimin bought a cup of coffee for me according to my preference. After sometime Hei got a call and he went outside.
Jimin: Y/N want to watch a movie at my place? If yes you can bring your baby too , I enjoys with him
Y/N: If Ddsuon is allowed , then I am in .
Jimin: Okay so I will send Hei to bring Ddsuon from your home, he must be knowing your address right?
Y/N: Na , he doesn't know, give me 30 minute I will be at your place and right now I need 5 minutes to finish this.
Jimin: Sure .
After finishing my work and aruging with Jimin and conversing him that I can go back safely, I reached my home I wore sweatpants and t shirt, I left my home with Ddsuon for Jimin's home , I remember route to his house . But why I agreed , I really don't want to raise my hopes and why he invited me ,there are many people and he must have good friends. So I called Mihyun and she said maybe we both have same likings or maybe his other friends would be busy or he likes my company.
She said I should not overthink and just enjoy the movie. As always, I am convinced, and I stared as I drove towards his home. I was greeted by an adorable creature of the world, Park Jimin. We reached his bed room, and I thought we would watch the movie in the guest room or somewhere else; maybe he doesn't have anything he wants to hide. His room is painted in royal blue, a colour that is peaceful and represents loyalty and tranquilly. His room is just like him: simple yet attractive; everything is perfectly placed; his room is well organised.
Jimin : So this is a new movie; it's romantic, which I know you don't like, but it has an excellent ending, or more precisely, a tragic ending, so please take your seat and I will play the movie.
Y/N: On your bed? Seriously, you want me to sit on your bed?
I asked, being confused.
Jimin: Yes, it's a simple bed. What's wrong?
Y/N: Nothing, actually. I don't like people sitting on my bed, so
Jimin: No, I don't mind. You can sit, and if you want, Ddsun can also sit there on the bed.
Y/N: Thank you, and yes, I bought some snacks to eat and left them in the drawing room.
Soon he returned with beers and sat on the right side of the bed, as I am on the left and Ddsuon is sitting in between. Before starting the movie, he passed a glass to me, and I declined because I can't drink in front of him. I don't know what I would do when I was drunk, and I don't want to embarrass myself tomorrow. Soon the movie started, and I guess I am going to cry. This movie is just like my story with my boyfriend, but my ex-boyfriend was not aggressive like him; he never physically hurt me, he loved me, I guess, but situations were not in our favour . Do I miss him now? No I don't .
Y/N: Jimin, would you please pass me a glass of beer, just ice .
Jimin: Yay, sure. Are you fine?
I simply nodded while sipping my drink.
Jimin: "Y/N, are you crying?" Is there a problem?
Y/N: Na, why would I cry? Um, I just forgot my glasses at home, and I am sleepy, nothing more.
Jimin: You use glasses; last time when we were watching movies, you didn't wear any glasses, and if you are sleepy, then we can sleep. I mean, you can sleep here or in the guest room wherever you want.
Y/N: No, no, hardly any of it's left, so I want to complete it.
So the movie is complete, and thank God he didn't ask any questions, and I am glad for that.
The clock reads 4 AM, and instead of sleeping, I am just staring at my ceiling. I am laying on bed from past 1 hour. I convinced Jimin that I could go back myself. I got ready for a jog, but without Ddsuon, he is looking so peaceful while sleeping. I don't want to ruin his precious sleep. Street lights are still on, and there is hardly a sign of human beings. There are many things going through my mind, and I really want to clear my head, and jogging helps. I started running; why had he left me? Why was he not truthful to me? I really loved him; he was my first serious boyfriend. But the thing that hurts the most is that he lied to me. Arghh stop thinking about him Y/N,  you have to focus on your life and career, you have to prove everyone that you can do anything and you are a strong independent 21 century girl. You have to work hard for yourself and Ddsuon , you can't let his thoughts disturb your life again . It's 5 : 30 AM and my lungs need oxygen , waiting for you Anpanman to drop me back to my home . I rested for 10 to 15 minutes and started walking toward my home and slept because I am exhausted both physically and mentally.
I felt something wet on my face , where am I?  I woke up suddenly and realized that Ddsuon was waking me up by licking my face ,he scared me . I patted his head and he reasted his head at my lap . It's 9 :30 in morning and I hate morning god why people are so loud everywhere , and I never feel energetic in morning,  I need almost half an hour to realise that I am not sleeping or dead.  I still remember the day when I first meet Ddsuon ar pet shop, he was looking so nervous, small and frightened. When I hold him he was so scared of falling that he grabbed my sleeve with his little paws . At that time we both needed someone's company , love and care . After my break up I was going through depression but I was at primary stage and being friend of psychologists I was able to recognize it at early stage , Mihyun suggested that I should adopt a dog and I did . 18 February when I adopted Ddsuon was best day of my life .