49. Pieces part 3

3028 words

Tiggger's POV

If for one day you could pick how old you could be; How old would you want to be?

It was a little over a month since I got big and Glenn was still small. Then out of nowhere mommy asked me that question. I had to think about it but I decided to say 3. I would be old enough to have fun, but young enough not to get in to trouble if I did something wrong. Anyways, that's about how old I looked so it wouldn't be to much of a stretch.

If you could have something special; What would you want?

The next day that was a question my daddy asked me. I said Blacky but that wasn't good enough for him. He said, "No. You already have Blacky. Something you don't have. Something you really want but don't have. Maybe a toy. Or a coloring book. It could be something big or small. But something for you that you want." Something I want and don't have. Well that's hard. I have everything I could ever want. I have a family who loves me. I even have friends now. I have all the food I could eat and a warm place to lay my head every night. I have toys and coloring books. So there's really nothing I wanted that I don't already have. He told me to think about it and he would ask me again tomorrow.

The next day daddy came and asked me again but I still didn't have an answer for him. He looked a little sad but excepted that I didn't know. There was really nothing that I could want. I really had everything I could ever want. But then he asked if there was anything I thought Blacky would want. Well that was easy for me to answer. Blacky has always wanted a new friend to play with. And she likes it when I dress up in footie pajamas that makes me look like different animals. That way we could play together. We can stock our pray and catch them. Then we make friends with them. And they help find more and more friends for us to play with. That's what Blacky likes.

What's your favorite flavor of cake?

That question came from Ruby one day while I was playing with Glenn. I looked up at her and tilted my head to the side, I was confused. "What is cake?" I asked her. Then she looked worried. Maybe even a little mad for some reason. But then she sat down and asked me a different question. She asked what flavors I liked. Well I told her that I like spaghetti and pizza and those treats that were chocolate. But I don't get those that often. And chocolate milk that I get every now and then. But I also liked my pink bottles of milk. Those are the best. I guess that wasn't the answer she was looking for, but she didn't look mad anymore.

A couple of days later I was all done with my homework and I was watching a tv show. I was at home because it was it was a Friday and Ruby brought Glenn here instead of the nursery. Rio was taking a nap with him so it was just me and John sitting on the couch together. "You know what. Chris really loves this show." He said. "He likes all the pups. But I think his favorite is Sky. Do you have a favorite pup?" That got us in to a conversation about all the pups. I like Rocky and Zuma lots. But I think my favorite pup would have to be Marshal. He's really funny and he no get mad when he messes something up. And he has really big paws that he keeps tripping over and that really funny. And nobody makes fun of him or gets upset when he falls on them so that's good too. John ended up getting up before the next episode started. I kept watching.

2 weeks later Sunday the 19th mommy and daddy said they were tired and were going to go to bed early. With everyone else also going to bed because we had school tomorrow me and Rio were put to bed in our nursery. He said that he didn't want to sleep alone tonight and Kendria said that I should sleep with him. I didn't mind even tho I preferred sleeping with her. Or at least in her room. But she said she would be just fine for the night so me and Rio fell asleep in his crib for the night.

Monday March 20th I woke up. Mommy and daddy came in and got me and Rio. They took us to the bathroom and we got to play in the bath for a while. After we were all cleaned up they took us back to the nursery. After we were all dry and diapered daddy put me in something really weird. It was like that dragon suit I was in before only this one was white with black dots all over it. My feet were now paws and so were my hands. I even had a white tail with black dots all over it. And again, there was no way I would be able to hold anything. I thought I was in trouble again but I didn't do anything wrong this time.