Chapter 16

*Fanfiction based on Avatar 2: The Way of Water by James Cameron..... I do not own any of the characters!*

"Hey, be nice." Lo'ak took his braid from Lahaeu's hands, Tsireya's now almost three year old little brother. Lo'ak sat cross-legged on the floor of the chief's hut whilst he played with the toddler.

Tsireya smiled from a distance as she helped her mother organize the herbs in a basket from another side of the home. She looked back once again, watching the two play.

"Arh.. wait here, i forgot the sticky leaves." Ronal sat herself straight up as she spoke to Tsireya, who nodded in reply. The woman stood up, taking her satchel with her before leaving the pod.

Tsireya shuffled her body to the side, looking over at the two boys play. She smiled pleasantly.

"Yeah?" Lo'ak raised his brows as he embraced the little boy who stood in front of him, "You don't want this."

Laughing came from Lahaeu as Lo'ak threw fake punches at him, his "hits" connecting to the toddler's small frame. Lo'ak finished Lahaeu off with a squeeze on his cheek, causing the younger one to blow out a raspberry into Lo'ak's hand.

Tsireya giggled, walking up to the two and kneeling down beside them, dropping down on the side of her hip with her legs gathered to her right.

"You get along well with Lahaeu." The girl's voice sounded smooth and gentle.

Lo'ak looked to her who sat beside him, eyeing her for a moment before speaking up, "I like this little guy." He poked her younger brother's round stomach that stuck out. Lahaeu's lips formed a weird shape as he tried to remove the smile on his face from Lo'ak's words. "I'm not that great with kids. Not the way you are with them. But Lahaeu and I get along pretty well."

Tsireya smiled at Lo'ak as he spoke, looking at the sweetness in his eyes as he messed with Lahaeu. "You will make a good father, Lo'ak."

Lo'ak's head twitched to Tsireya, he blew out an anxious sigh, catching her attention.

"What is it?" The girl's brows furrowed at her partner.

"I don't even know how i'm supposed to be a dad." He continued whilst resting his arms on his knees, "How am i supposed to be a good father when i don't know a single thing about being one."

"Lo'ak.." Tsireya's voice softened whilst tilting her head to the side.

"I don't know if i can be a great father figure." Lo'ak caught Tsireya's eyes, his head was pointed down slightly. Tsireya swallowed as she ran her eyes past his features, she raised her hand to the side of his head, bringing him close to her. Lo'ak let his temple lean into the crook between her neck and shoulder, his hand slid to her left thigh which laid over her right one.

"You will make a good father Lo'ak. You have a good heart." Tsireya planted a kiss to the side of his neck, comforting her partner who seemed to enjoy the affection. The girl looked to her partner's shoulder as she drew circles over his skin, her eyes were lowered, a slight anxiousness on her face. "I am nervous myself."

"Your okay.." Lo'ak whispered out the words as Tsireya puked behind a bush. The girl crouched, kneeling on the ground whilst holding onto the wood of the tree beside her. Lo'ak squatted next to her, holding back the length of her hair. His expression scowled whilst watching Tsireya collect herself. He shook is head, slightly pissed off at the situation "Tsireya." He bluntly spoke out.

"I am fine my love." Tsireya wiped the edge of her mouth with her wrist.

"We have to tell our parents." Lo'ak's tone was stern to an extent. "At least your mother. She is Tsahik. She can help you." A few weeks had passed since Tsireya announced her pregnancy to Lo'ak, by now she had been at least a month pregnant considering the time she spent keeping the pregnancy from Lo'ak since they left the Omatikayan clan.