𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄

《✤》

❝Fire on fire would normally kill usWith this much desire, together we're winners

Fire on fire would normally kill us
With this much desire, together we're winners.

IVORY BISHOP, KNOWN TO MOST PEOPLE AS 'IVY,' was born and raised on the Ark

IVORY BISHOP, KNOWN TO MOST PEOPLE AS 'IVY,' was born and raised on the Ark. She was raised by two loving parents in Factory Station until her her eleventh birthday when her mother was caught in a freak accident that involved a three-ton machine falling on her and killing instantly. 

Ivy was devastated, of course, but she was sure that she would get through it with her dad's support. However, his wife's death hit him harder than she thought, and he turned cold. Instead of being the loving and caring man he was before, he was angry and distant. And one day, he just cracked.

When she brought him his breakfast that morning, she tripped and spilled the coffee all over his lap. So, he stood up and slapped her across the face. She was so shocked that she wasn't even sure that it had happened. 

He apologized immediately and swore that he would never do it again. But then, he did. It went from slaps to punches to kicking her in the ribs until she coughed up blood. She let him push her around and kept telling herself that he was hurting and that it would all be over soon. 

That was until the day that she fought back. She finally decided that she could not take his bullying anymore, so she took care of the problem, by stabbing him in the back. Unfortunately, her actions landed her in a cell until her eighteenth birthday, when she would be floated for her crimes.