𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

SO, THEY SPRINTED THROUGH THE WOODS AND AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE

SO, THEY SPRINTED THROUGH THE WOODS AND AWAY FROM THE PEOPLE. Ivy tried to keep as much distance between her and the Grounders as she could, but that was proving difficult seeing as they were so freaking fast. Jasper called, "What are we gonna do? They keep heading us off."

"Just keep running," Finn answered.

But the Bishop girl could see Jasper slowing down,clutching his chest where the spear had stuck right through it. He must not be fully recovered from his injury quite yet. He wheezed, "I can't run much longer!"

"I'm not stopping for him!" Diggs scoffed, and he continued to run the other way. There was no way that he was getting killed by some Grounders just because some kid couldn't keep up. He was not that kind of guy.

"I'm sick of running anyway." Bellamy, on the other hand, paused, and so did the others except Diggs and Roma. Bellamy looked like he was about to kick some ass, and Ivy fought the urge to laugh, knowing that he stood no chance against one Grounder, let alone multiple. However, she found it endearing that he cared so much about his sister that he would risk his life. "They know where she is."

They heard Roma scream, and they ran over to where they heard her voice to see her standing in front of Diggs' mangled body that had been impaled by some contraption with a lot of sharp wooden pieces. She kept running, and Finn yelled after her as Jasper mumbled in realization, "They were leading us here. It's the only direction we could run in."

"Roma!" Monroe yelled once they found the girl. They all froze when the saw the state that she was in. She was pinned to a tree with a spear, and blood was spilling out of her mouth.

Finn looked around angrily. "They're playing with us."

"She only came because of me," Bellamy breathed out, and he reached over and closed the dead girl's eyes so that she could rest in peace. Ivy stepped to his side, causing him to glance at her as she offered a comforting smile.

"Bellamy!" Monroe shouted, and the man and girl beside him whipped around to see a Grounder running straight at them. Then, all of a sudden, a horn blew, and all of the people surrounding them retreated.