𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

"BRING OUT THE GIRL, BELLAMY!" MURPHY ORDERED FROM OUTSIDE THE TENT

"BRING OUT THE GIRL, BELLAMY!" MURPHY ORDERED FROM OUTSIDE THE TENT. He was very angry, sort of understandably since they had just falsely accused him of murdering someone and then tried to hang him.

Enzo ducked into the tent, and they all glanced at him as he breathed out, "They're really mad. Murphy kept saying that she should be 'brought to justice,' so I think he's gonna try to kill her."

"Why, Charlotte?" Bellamy asked the girl, and it was a pretty valid question considering it came out of nowhere, her killing Wells. Why Wells, of all people, and why the hell did she decide that killing him was the best way to handle it?

Ivy should have seen her answer coming since she had doubted the Blake boy's words as soon as he had said them that night in the cave. She responded, "I was just trying to slay my demons, like you told me."

"What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke asked, looking up at the Blake boy like an angry mother staring at her kid who stole cookies from the jar without asking. Or, at least, what Ivy would imagine that looking like.

"She misunderstood me," he defended, and he looked terrified of the Griffin girl in front of him who was giving him the death stare. He looked down at the young girl while shaking his head, making sure that she knew that that was not what he was telling her to do. It was kind of too late now, though. "Charlotte, that is not what I meant."

Murphy continued with his demands. "Bring the girl out now!"

"Please don't let them hurt me," Charlotte pleaded, looking between Ivy and Bellamy. Enzo was kind of shocked that a child was looking at the Bishop girl with anything but fear of her. During Halloween on the Ark, kids would get to take tour of the prison cells and stare at the prisoners like they were animals in an enclosure. Well, Ivy figured that if they were going to look at her that way, then she was going to act that way. So she would crawl around the cave and scream at random times, and she would laugh manically whenever they ran away crying.

"If you guys have any bright ideas, speak up," the Blake boy told the rest of the people in the tent which included, Finn, Clarke, Enzo and Ivy. They all glanced at each other, all of them speechless. He scoffed at them, as if he could come up with anything either. "Now you stay quiet."