𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

IVY WAS WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS WITH BELLAMY, WELLS, MURPHY, AND CLARKE

IVY WAS WALKING THROUGH THE WOODS WITH BELLAMY, WELLS, MURPHY, AND CLARKE. It was certainly an interesting group considering most of them hated each other. The Blake boy was whispering with Murphy, which worried Ivy who was walking by herself behind them. All of a sudden, he called to the group. "Hey, hold up. What's the rush? You don't survive a spear through the heart."

"Put the gun away, Bellamy," Wells told the boy since he was kind of waving around the gun as he walked.

As the group slowed to a stp, Murphy just reached forward and shoved Wells for no real reason at all. Ivy groaned since she was so sick of him being Bellamy's little bitch. "Well, why don't you do something about it, huh?"

"Jasper screamed when they moved him," the blonde girl informed them, focusing on the task at hand unlike all of the alpha males that had to prove their masculinity for some reason. "If the spear struck his heart, he'd have died instantly. It doesn't mean we have time to waste."

"As soon as you take this wristband off, we can go," Bellamy told her, grabbing her wrist where the band was.

Ivy stepped forward, ready to punch the man in the face, but Clarke just wrenched her arm out of his grasp. "The only way the Ark is gonna think I'm dead is if I'm dead. Got it?"

"Brave princess," he mumbled with a small smirk on his face.

"Hey, why don't you find your own nickname?" All of a sudden, Finn Collins just fell from the sky once again, appearing at some random moment when he thought he might be needed. "You call this a rescue party? Got to split up, cover more ground. Clarke, come with me."

The two walked away, Murphy following them with an annoyed expression. Bellamy and Wells were walking in front of Ivy as she was in the rear. She listened to the two boys' conversation in front of her as Bellamy said, "Guess we got more in common than meets the eye, huh?"

"We have nothing in common," Wells answered, shaking his head.

"No? Both came down here to protect someone we love." Wells froze as soon as the Blake boy said that, even though it was kind of obvious how in love he was with Clarke. "Your secret's safe with me. 'course, for you it's worse. With Finn around, Clarke doesn't even see you. It's like you're not even here."