𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

IVY'S LEGS SWUNG BACK AND FORTH AS SHE WATCHED ENZO WORK

IVY'S LEGS SWUNG BACK AND FORTH AS SHE WATCHED ENZO WORK. She was sitting on top of some giant piece of metal that had no purpose other than a bench. Enzo was planting some of the seeds that Raven had brought down, just in case they were still at that camp in a few months when the plants were ready to be harvested.

"Are you excited to talk to her?" the redheaded girl asked him. Since Raven had gotten the radio up and running, everyone had been in line to talk to their loved ones. Since Ivy had no loved ones on the ship, her name was not on the list. However, Enzo had someone he was very excited to speak with.

"Very," he answered, a smile appearing on his face at the thought. He pointed at her with the spae in his hand, looking up from his work. "You're going with me, by the way."

She shook her head, not wanting to disturb his moment. "No, I'll let you two have some privacy."

"Don't be an idiot. She'll love to see you," he informed her, remembering all of the times that the woman he loved had been so kind to the Bishop girl when she came to visit him in prison, despite knowing what she had done.

"Are you sure I won't be intruding?" the Bishop girl questioned. She really did not want to be a bother, if not to Enzo than to his 'guest.' "Is she gonna get jealous that I'm stealing all of her time with you?"

The Escobar boy chuckled as he smoothed some soil over the seeds that he had just placed in a hole. He wiped his hands off on his jeans before moving to open another pack of seeds. "Of course, not. She loves you."

"Come on, Bishop," came a voice from across the camp, causing both teenagers to turn to see Bellamy gesturing for Ivy to come with him. "We're leaving."

"Where are we going?" she yelled back because she did not remember having to go anywhere that day. It was completely possible that she had forgotten, though, but Enzo would have remembered.

He looked around at everyone in between them, listening to their conversation, and she realized that it must be something that he did not want everyone to know. She wondered why the hell he picked her to come with him and not one of his minions "You'll see."