𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

IVY WAS ABSOLUTELY FREAKING OUT

IVY WAS ABSOLUTELY FREAKING OUT. She sat in a chair a couple of yards away from Clarke, who was examining Enzo. The redheaded girl winced as he coughed up blood. Clarke sighed as she clicked off the flashlight that she had been shining in his mouth and handed him a bucket to cough into. She looked up at the other girl. "Ivy, you need to get out of here. The more people that are sick, the worse."

"I'm not leaving," she insisted, and she remained sitting on the chair as her leg bounced anxiously. She could not lose Enzo. He was everything she had, and his mother would never forgive her. She would never forgive herself. He was the only person that loved her, and she needed him.

Clarke sighed, and she glanced up at her with a look that told her that Enzo needed to focus on getting better and not on her freaking out. The Escobar boy looked up at his friend with a pleading look. "Ivy, please leave. I'll be fine."

"Fine," she breathed out, standing up and heading toward the door. She turned back to them before she left, though. "But call me if anything happens."

She headed outside and begged Bellamy to put her to work to gt her mind off of things. A little bit later, Clarke stepped out of the drop ship but remained on the platform so that she did not get too close to anyone. She looked exhausted, but she did not look as bad as a lot of the people in quarantine. Bellamy raised his eyebrows at her. "You got enough food in there, water?"

"Yeah. Some medicine might be nice," she joked, and Ivy was glad to see that she was still able to have some humor about the situation. Whatever it was had not gotten to her head too much.

"I'll see what I can do," the Blake man chuckled out, and he began to approach the ship so that he could talk to his sister from outside. "Octavia, you okay?"

When there was no answer, he looked at the blonde girl suspiciously. Had something happened to Octavia? The Griffin girl sighed and ran a hand through her hair. "Bellamy, wait. She's not here. I sent her to see Lincoln. Look. If there's a cure, he has it. I didn't tell you because I knew you wouldn't let her go."

"If anything happens to her, you and me are gonna have problems," he informed her, his demeanor changing completely as he began to walk away angrily.

Clarke shot him a pleading look before it landed on Ivy. Ivy just sighed at the boy, who apparently did not think that his sister could handle herself, even though she most definitely could. She jogged after him and stepped in his path. "Bellamy... Bellamy!"