𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

IVY WAS STANDING AT THE BACK OF THE ROOM WHEN BELLAMY STORMED IN

IVY WAS STANDING AT THE BACK OF THE ROOM WHEN BELLAMY STORMED IN. He looked around the room angrily, like he was ready to kick some ass. "Where is he?" he asked, and a couple of people pointed to the boy cowering in the corner with Clarke kneeling in front of him. "Everyone but Ivy and Connor and Derek out...Now!"

The night before, the Exodus had crashed nad burned, creating a giant crater. A couple of people had gone out and searched the wreck for life or anything they could use, but they did not find anything on the former. Clarke and Enzo, along with many other people were absolutely devastated by the crash. He had not left his tent ever since she got back from the wreck. She was really scared.

"He claims he was with the Grounders," Derek informed them, and they all watched as the bloody boy groaned when Clarke touched his leg. Everyone was shocked by the sight of him since they were all pretty sure that he was dead.

John Murphy.

Connor looked nervously at the angry Blake man, as if he were scared that he would beat him up from even saying anything to him. It was obvious that Bellamy was mad, and Ivy was scared that he was about to explode. "We caught him trying to sneak back into camp."

"I wasn't sneaking. I was running from the Grounders," Murphy grunted out. He was in a lot of pain, and almost his entire body was coated in a thick layer of blood. He had clearly lost a lot of it, and he was really skinny. Wherever he had been, there had not been enough food.

"Anyone see Grounders?" Bellamy asked, and as soon as Connor moved his head to say no, Bellamy raised his gun, ready to shoot. Murphy was his most trusted advisor for a moment, and then he betrayed him. To be fair, Bellamy kind of betrayed him first by hanging him for something he did not do. "Well, in that case--"

Finn stepped in front of him blocking his shot to Murphy. "Hey, what the hell is wrong with you?"

"We were clear what would happen if he came back," the older man reminded him, trying to get around him so that he could shoot the boy. They had told the Murphy boy when they first Banished him that if they ever saw him around camo again, he would be dead.