𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐞𝐧

THEY FOUND BELLAMY WALKING IN THE WOODS ABOUT AN HOUR LATER

THEY FOUND BELLAMY WALKING IN THE WOODS ABOUT AN HOUR LATER. Ivy was the one to get him to stop walking as she stepped out from behind a tree, blocking his path. She raised her eyebrows at him while the other three came up behind him. "Where is it?"

"Hey, Bishop, you taking a walk in the woods?" he questioned with a smug expression, deflecting the question.

"They're getting ready to kill three hundred people up there to save oxygen, and I can guarantee you it won't be council members. It'll be working people," Clarke pointed out to him once they had reached him. She poked him in the chest once he spun around to look at her. "Your people."

Finn, deciding that they did not have time for chitchat, just chose to shove the boy straight in the middle of his chest, causing him to stumble backward slightly. "Bellamy, where's the radio?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about," he argued before shoving the Collins boy back.

Ivy rolled her eyes at their fighting, knowing that they were going to get nowhere that way. Boys just had to prove that they were better than each other in any way shape or form. "Please don't waste our time by lying, Blake."

"Bellamy Blake?" Raven mused, stepping forward into all of the action with an amused look and raised eyebrows as she looked the boy up and down. "They're looking everywhere for you."

"Looking for him, why?" Clarke asked her as the Blake boy told her to shut up. None of them knew why the hell Bellamy wanted the Ark to think they were dead and not come down, especially since he was not a prisoner.

Raven smirked as she answered, "He shot Chancellor Jaha."

"That's why you took the wristbands," Ivy realized as she rolled her eyes. Of course, there was a better reason than just none of all. That little idiot just knew that he would be arrested if he did not come down with them. He knows that he's done for when the rest of the Ark follows them. "Needed everyone to think we're dead."

"All that 'whatever the hell we want'? You just care about saving your own skin." Finn scoffed, and Bellamy just started to walk away.

Raven followed him. Hey! Shooter! Where's my radio?"