𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

IVY WAS NOT HAPPY AS SHE HELPED THE GUYS DRAG A BODY

IVY WAS NOT HAPPY AS SHE HELPED THE GUYS DRAG A BODY. There was a huge storm, meaning they were walking through pouring rain and relentless winds until they finally reached the dropship. They lowered the Grounder that they had captured onto the ground, and Ivy plopped down in a seat next to where Clarke was standing, shaking her hair as droplets went flying.

"Bellamy!" Octavia exclaimed when she saw her brother, and she frowned when she saw the two guys behind him, dragging the man's unconscious body. She walked over to them. "'The hell are you doing?"

She seemed angry, but Ivy was not happy with it either. This guy had done nothing to them. In fact, he had saved their lives when the Grounders were surrounding them, so why the hell were they torturing him? The Blake boy informed them, "It's time to get some answers."

"Oh, you mean 'revenge'?" Octavia scoffed, showing her displeasure with the situation. She seemed really attached to this man, and who were they to take that away from her? However, they needed to know what the Grounders were planning and how the hell they were going to plan for another attack.

"I mean 'intel'," the man corrected, and he turned to the boys that were carrying the Grounder. He gestured to the second floor with his head. "Get him upstairs."

Clarke walked over to him, nodding to Octavia. "Bellamy, she's right."

"Clarke, okay we're ready. Can you hear me?" said a crackling voice on the radio, interrupting them. Ivy and Bellamy whipped their heads to where the sound was coming from in shock, because it sounded a hell of a lot like Clarke's mother. The radio was sitting on the table beside Finn's unconscious body.

Ivy commented, "I see you got the radio working."

"Look, this is not who we are," Clarke told Bellamy, ignoring the Bishop girl because there were bigger things to worry about than the radio. The Grounders were definitely going to come after them if they knew that the 100 had one of their own.

Abby Griffin called her daughter's name again from the radio, and Bellamy used that chance to inform the blonde girl, "It is now." He headed up the stairs to where the guys had brought the Grounder man, and Ivy was about to follow him when Clarke grabbed her arm.