𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨

IVY AND ENZO WERE SUDDENLY STAMPEDED BY THE HUGE GROUP OF TEENAGERS AROUND THEM

IVY AND ENZO WERE SUDDENLY STAMPEDED BY THE HUGE GROUP OF TEENAGERS AROUND THEM. Everyone raced to get to the ground once they saw that it was safe, and the two friends almost got knocked over in the process. They stumbled out onto Earth, and as Enzo took a couple steps forward, Ivy remained in her spot and just took a deep breath. She had never smelled fresh air before, and it was amazing.

It was unreal. She had never experienced anything like it. She could hear the sound of birds chirping and leaves rustling as a cool breeze blew on her face. So many things that she had just heard about in stories were all there in front of her. She never thought that she would get to see and hear and feel all of those things, but there she was.

She felt the ground beneath her feet, and it was a lot different from the solid tiles of the Ark. It was almost soft, and it had texture. She shifted her weight from her heel to her toe and back again just so that she could feel the soil beneath her.

She grinned for the first time in forever as she heard Enzo laugh in front of her, and she opened her eyes to see him beaming back. He chuckled out, "This is crazy."

"I know," she breathed, and she took a minute to look around while all of the other teenagers spread out and explored, not going too far so that they did not get lost. She looked over and saw Clarke and the Finn kid standing on a cliff overlooking a valley, and the blonde girl had a concerned look on her face. Shrugging it off, Ivy continued to move around with the Escobar boy and really process what was happening.

A few moments later, Clarke was speaking with Wells, Chancellor Jaha's son, and Jasper went over to them. A few minutes later, he was shoved to the ground, causing all of the 100 to look at them. Murphy stepped forward in front of Wells. "Hey, hey, hey, hands off of him. He's with us."

"Relax. We're just trying to figure out where we are," Wells defended, putting his hand up as he snatched the map that Jasper had taken from them back. Ivy furrowed her eyebrows. She knew that the higher-class children of the Ark were entitled, but he was a straight up asshole.

Bellamy stepped forward with raised eyebrows. "We're on the ground. That not good enough for you?"

"We need to find Mount Weather," the Jaha boy ordered, and Ivy was sick of all of them at that point. The only person who seemed to be thinking kind of reasonably was Clarke, no matter how much of a bitch people had made her seem. She did not seem that awful. "You heard my father's message. That has to be our first priority."