𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

THE DEATH OF WELLS JAHA CAME AS A SHOCK TO EVERYONE

THE DEATH OF WELLS JAHA CAME AS A SHOCK TO EVERYONE. However, most people did not give a crap. The only thing they were worried about was that he was stabbed just outside of camp, which was very concerning. Clarke had been mourning him all day with Finn comforting her while the rest of them began working on a wall to protect their camp from the Grounders.

"This section should be finished by tomorrow," Murphy assured Bellamy, gesturing to a part of the wall that was already halfway done for the most part. A guy in the center of camp, who was helping to carry a very large tree, suddenly collapsed, and Murphy ran over to him. "Hey! You think the Grounders are just gonna sit around, and wait for us to finish the wall? Maybe we should let the little girl do the lifting for you, huh?"

"I just need some water, okay? Then I'll be fine," the boy insisted, holding his hand up as he breathed heavily. It was clear that working in that heat with a very small amount of water left was not the best plan, but they were going to have to deal with it since they needed some sort of protection against the Grounders. Ivy did not know why people were so shocked that the Grounders were trying to kill them. They had landed in their land, so they were bound to be territorial.

Murphy sneered angrily, but Bellamy came over in time to save the day. "Murphy, get this guy some water. Hey, you got this?" he asked Charlotte, who was standing a couple of feet away from them. She rushed to pick up the log, but he stopped her right before she did with a chuckle. "I'm just kidding."

She smiled as he picked up the other end of the log and walked it away along twith the other guy. The boy who was on the ground was still panting when Murphy came up behind him and unzipped his pants. Ivy whipped around to look the other way before she saw anything, but Enzo was too late. He gagged as he watched John urinate on the poor and tired boy.

"Uhh! What the hell is wrong with you, Murphy?" the kid exclaimed, standing up to stare at the idiot in front of him with disgust in his eyes.

Murphy just chuckled as people grimaced around the camp, shooting pitying look at the boy who had collapsed earlier. "You wanted a water break. Get back to work."

A couple of minutes later, when Bellamy, Octavia came running into camp with Jasper on her tail. She jogged over to Bellamy, who seemed concerned and whispered something in his ear. He furrowed his eyebrows as she walked into a tent where Clarke was. Ivy was about to get back to work when she caught the Blake boy's eye. He gestured for her to come with him into the tent as well. She was confused, and she glanced at Enzo who seemed just as baffled as she was. Bellamy stepped inside the tent, and the Escobar nudged his best friend toward it, letting her know that she should probably go.