Chapter Two: Tormented Heart

Amy sat there in the middle of the living room, she didn't know what to do, she already finished counting around the apartment, she figured out where everything was to pass the time. She pushed herself up feeling this rough feeling on her legs, "huh?" As she touched her legs she felt the dried up blood from the person she murdered just a couple hours ago, "I forgot to clean up..." 

Amy stood there realizing he saw her stabbing that man, when it dawned on her of what she's done she began to tremble remembering the feeling as the knife plunged into his chest, the blood all over her hands, she couldn't see anything all she can do is remember it all by its touch. 

"No, oh god, what have I done?!" She slowly started crouching again covering her ears trying to blind out the memory of the noise of the man screaming in agony, "stop! I don't want to remember!" Amy cried out, she tried to think of anything else, her thoughts were louder blacking out reasoning of what she's done making her claw at her legs... But then she remembered that smell. Past all the blood, the stench of copper filling the air.

"Flowers.." She whispered, she felt safe again hearing his voice, feeling his gentle touch luring out of that cage that she's been stuck at for ages, now she's out of there. Amy regained her thoughts and could smell his scent all over the apartment, the smell of flowers, his voice sounded like a wilted flower dying slowly but still had his gentle peddles alive, to his gentle touch even when he shoved her, she could sense he was holding back.

"What was his name?" She pondered remembering she was still covered in blood, "oh... I need a Shower." Amy went to the bathroom, the smell was stronger there, she unclothed herself before going into the shower washing off all the blood. Amy never felt so much cleaner, when found the shampoo and took a small sniff realizing this was his stench. It was so strong...

As she bathed herself she reached over to the wall feeling around again as she forgot how the room was. Amy stepped out of the shower feeling the walls to the towel when she suddenly realized the walls feel like the cabin walls. She froze.

"No. This isn't a dream," Amy touched the walls feeling the old wood feeling making her panic she touched bathroom tiled floor which felt the same too making her hyperventilate, "no. No! No!! Please, It wasn't a dream! It wasn't all a dream!" 

Shadow and the others were walking up the steps already heading to his apartment, "I still don't understand why you guys care so much about her, she's just a girl who went missing ages ago."  Shadow said with a shrug making Rouge glare at him, Shadow quickly went back to being quiet as they arrived to his door.

"Hurry up! I can't wait any longer!" Rouge said watching Shadow unlocking the door, as soon as he unlocked it they heard Amy screaming. "Amy?!" Shadow ran inside frantically looking around, "What's happening?!" Rouge said hurrying in as well, Knuckles reached for his gun right away thinking it was a intruder. 

"Amy!" Shadow ran to the bathroom door, trying to open it but it was locked. "Dammit Amy!" Shadow charged into the door until it collapse in making him fall with it. Amy gasped surprised by the sudden bang next to her, "Amy?" Shadow got on his knees looking up seeing her on the floor hugging her knees while sobbing. 

Shadow's heart skipped a beat seeing the same expression as before as when he found her...  He saw a flash when she was covered in blood,  holding the knife close to her chest. "Wh-wha.." Shadow snapped out of it hurrying over to her grabbing her by her shoulders, "what the hell do you think you're doing!?" Amy was trembling in fear not recognizing Shadow right away. "Is.. Is that you?" Amy questioned making him more angry, "what happened?!" Amy felt relieved calming down as she reached out to hug him.  Shadow jolted back surprised, "are you the same as me?" Amy reached up to his face holding his cheeks, Shadow couldn't move, he didn't know what to do at this moment. But his heart felt like it was being played with, the feeling of daggers repeatedly being stabbed into him made him wince from her touch.