Chapter Twelve: I Love You

Warning this Chapter Contains Suicide and Self harm. Please don't read if sensitive to these Topics.

[Amy's POV]

How long has it been since I felt like this? Trapped in a dark place. Nothing but an echo of the outside world I could never see again? 

This is my punishment, to be bound to be without Shadow, his scent of roses always filled the air even when they wilted whenever he touched me. If only I wasn't selfish and always acted on impulse maybe I could have married him like I wanted to, I could have lived in our house he built for us and had kids running around. 

Yet I ruined it with hearing Sonic's confession and got with him not knowing very well he didn't love me but only wanted me to want him, what a fool I was to think he really liked me at all. "Amy! I brought your favorite!" I could smell the scent of pancakes and eggs as Sonic walked in setting the plate next to me. I was sitting in the corner of the room hugging my knees close to me. 

I couldn't see still, I guess Shadow finally forgotten about me for so long, "you know Amy, you should eat more, you've gotten so skinny in three weeks." Sonic said caressing my cheek, I felt a cold chill go down my spine as I pull away disgusted by his touch, this wasn't Sonic just one under a spell. "...Tsk.." I could hear Sonic sigh before stomping his way out of the room slamming the door behind him. I didn't know what to do, I've tried everything yet the window's are barred and the door is always locked. 

Honestly, I thought of the last option since I couldn't have stayed gone and disappeared from the world. 

I didn't think anyone would miss me for so long, five years and they all still had me in the back of their minds, I wish I didn't- I wish I made them all forget! Then this all would have been avoided.. but.. Would it have? Wouldn't Shadow have found me in that cabin because of the mission, everyone would have been so confused but would have tried to be at my side either way.

I couldn't help but giggle to myself thinking about that, thinking of them forgetting me but trying their best to remember and be there for me. "I'm terrible." I hugged my knees closer as I felt myself slowly losing my mind.

I can't stand anymore! I don't want to be here, I don't want to be in this room, with Sonic. With anyone, it just hurts to much. "...I'm such a fool." I stood up slowly walking aimlessly around the room, even though I bumped into things I didn't care. I reached out finally finding the bed and I grabbed the sheets, "I'm sorry." 

I didn't know what else to do, Shadow doesn't remember me, Rouge was hit by a car because of my carelessness! Sonic is under a spell and I'm sure when Sally finds out she's going to do worse to me thinking I'm the one who put him under it! I'm sure I'll be going to worse hell once she does. I cause worry for Rouge and everyone, I'm sure Knuckles is fuming uncontrollably because of what happened.

"..I'm so sorry, I'm sorry." I tied up the blanket up, I didn't know what it was but it was perfect it held my weight really well. 

[Narrators POV]

"What do you want?" Shadow tensed wondering if he should run for it or not. "I need your help. It's about Sonic." Shadow remembered what Blaze said about saving Sonic and Amy. "What about him?" Shadow said lowering his guard, he noticed Sally's was sad looked as if she was crying but the rain helped hiding it. "He.. I think there's something wrong with him, he hasn't left his house, he doesn't come to work or back to me anymore- whenever I confront him he just gets angry and..." Sally sobbed quietly, "he's just not him... Please, I know you can do something about it, Tikal said you'd help." Shadow tried to think of while Tikal would recommend him?