The witness

After all the garden work it's now time to head to the Nile river to collect water "since you are here why not you hold this" you give him the very heavy jug what you use to collect water "Y/N come here right now!" You hear the head mistress call, what now "how dare you tell thy semi-god what to do!" She screams at you "you'll be receiving punishment later" she whispers in your ear and pushes you again onto the floor then walks off "what's her problem" Horus rushes to help you up but then you decline his help "sorry my semi god for my disrespectful acts" you bow then try take the jugs of him but he resists "no let me" you don't listen to him and try and grab it but his ignorance doesn't let you "Y/N watch out!" You trip on him and you both fall in the water (for you again) "Horus what the-" the mistress cuts you off "Y/N GET OFF THY SEMI GOD THIS INSTANT" you pat his shoulder and get up to feel the head mistress tug on your hair and lift your head up so her eyes meets yours "You will receive twice your punishment and you will never forget it" she grabs her blade and stabs your arm lightly but it still hurts "carry the jug of water by YOURSELF" she lets go and leads you to apologise "My semi god please forgive this peasants behaviour " she bows clasping her hands together and tugs you down with her "I'm sorry" you silently say "louder" she says "IM SORRY!" You let out a burst of anger and now you pushed it but before she screams in your ears Horus steps up "It's alright please stand up she's only new and doesn't understand the manners yet" the head mistress jolts up and whispers aggressively to you "Y/N follow me" she says and was about to walk and Grab your arm but Horus stops her from dragging you away "please let me handle it" what did he just say? you gulp of the thought of him punishing you "Of course!" she hastily walks away from you and Horus leaving you both in deep silence until he reaches out to you, you flinch closing your eyes for the impact he was about to do "Please don't hurt me!!" you fear he was going to slap you "Y/N I'm not going to hurt you" he was reaching out to brush the wet strands of hair away from your face "Oh I'm sorry forgive me my semi-god for everything" you couldn't see his face but you could tell he was disappointed in you for calling him semi-god "Y/N just call me Horus.." you don't listen to him not wanting to face punishment again and continue to pick up the jug of water but you struggle "Let me carry this.." he grabs the jug and you quickly jump for it but there's no use he's too strong for you "Ho-My semi-god please just stop helping me" tears crawl down your cheeks all this work and anger was getting to you "Y/N your injured, If your scared the mistresses will do anything I'll stop them" he grins and wraps his arms around your shoulder making you laugh a bit out of embarrassment "stop itt" you sniffle wiping your tears and jokingly pushing him with your non injured arm "never?" he replies and you both laugh, he's really what you need right now and hopefully you don't lose him like your family.

-POV SWITCH-

We both arrive at the gardens its now noon and my stomach is rumbling for some food "ahem" I try to cover it up but he seems to notice and chuckles with that satisfying deep voice ahh "I see your hungry" he mentions "No I'm not.." I reply and stop walking "here put it right.. here" what was going on my head was spinning, I balance myself onto a wall "Y/N what's wrong?" Horus bolts next to me helping me stand up "your fast.." things go blank my pain is disappearing but a scene plays in my head I can hear distance voices but can't tell who it is "just like your crimson hair.." was they on about me? No they must be talking to someone else. I peep over and see two figures in the distance but it was too dark to see anything except someone standing frozen in place right next to me "my goddess Isis!" I shout but she doesn't move her face is in a state of shock like she saw someone be murdered but worse.. "Isis help me!" I shout again but everything is going blank NO LET ME OUT.. I close my eyes but instantly open them when I hear footsteps "Hello dear.." Sekhmet says standing in front of me, the place I was in was dark and I couldn't see anything in the distance ,the people and Isis vanished "the goddess of destruction?" I claim and I was right "Yes my dear, I'd like to see some stuff plan out here but yet you get involved somehow, ahh how a shame.. Well now I showed you it must be confusing you huh" she slyly smiles then laughs like a witch "please help me!" you beg to her but she continues to laugh "Y/N you truly are something else, you are special but you should find out for yourself" she reaches her hands out and pushes me over the darkness all I can feel is falling and I see her disappearing into the void.

"STOP!" I call out jolting up from my place "Y/N are you ok!?" she rushes over to my resting bed "what happened?" I ask her rubbing my head "you must of passed out, that's what thy semi-god mentioned" she worryingly replied while wiping the sweat and tears of my face with a damp cloth "thanks Akila" I lay back down and take a deep breath "How long was I out for?" I asked her "4hours you only missed the lunch though" she tells me "speaking of lunch thy semi-god is going to get you food, you should thank him he saved your life" I guess she was speaking the truth If he wasn't there I'd probably be dead from blood loss "thanks for wrapping my injury up" I smile at her "that was me actually" Horus interrupts us "can you leave us two alone for a second Akila" she nods and dashes out of the room I could tell she was happy after Horus called her name "Y/N please eat this" he was such a nice human-being wait he's not even human.. "I'm not hungry" however my stomach says other wise "fine" I grab a piece of bread and take a bite "this is so nice!" I eat more consuming it like an animal "Y/N you should slow down a bit.." he was obviously worried but you shake your hands reassuring this is what you do normally, food is like the only love of your life (After sleep) "Aren't you special" that word makes me stop eating "special?" it reminds me of what Sekhmet said  "Yes Y/N" he replies and I place the bread back onto the plate "Horus do you mind taking me to the gardens?" he looked shocked "Y/N no I'm taking you to my mother you look really pale she can heal you" he's right but I don't know if I can look at Isis the same way "Alright.." I get up from my position but struggle to stand Horus realises this and wraps his arms around my shoulders and waist supporting me up "thanks Horus" I look at him and softly smile.