The temple

We arrived at the temple of Nepthys, and the sun shines brightly. my jewelry glistening "Careful" he stops dismounting his camel "the sand is hot" I wasn't wearing footwear because in the way it came uncomfortable "Where are my shoes??" I scan all of my stuff to see nothing "Oh no I whisper, Horus calmly looks around him too but no luck "Here I'll carry you" He reaches his arms out  "No! What would people think??" I didn't want to ruin his reputation "I'm hidden don't worry" I still ignore him and cross my arms dismounting my camel but when my feet touch the burning hot sand I quickly hop onto Horus "Well keep your head down then!" I brush sand off my feet as he adjusted my position into a bridal style to the entrance when he finally lets me down, the floor was still hot but not too much that it was burning me.

We walk further into the temple to see lots of white flowers scattered around so elegantly yet not too much, the pillars and floors were white stone matching Nepthys herself what a legendary sight to see. Good fortunes come with the name of Nepthys, she's represented as such a calming and strong god respecting everyone in her sight, she really is a wonderful god. We meet a woman holding some flowers "You must be Y/N?" I nod "That's great news, I'll lead you to Nepthys she wanted to greet you" she places her flowers down and walks me to Nepthys, her blonde hair flowing in the wind as she tips water onto her hands creating little droplets, she just looks at them smiling until she turns to look at us "Y/N! Dear where is your footwear?" she looks down and I shyly hide my feet "We lost them.." I mutter but she just laughs delicately "Let's get you some" she grabs my hand softly and takes me to a room with a lot of clothes "I have the perfect ones for you!" I sit down and dig my fingers into my revealed thighs disappointed "Hey Y/N don't look so down, it really is ok" she grins and holds up a pair of sandals with white flowers trailing down them "Beautiful" I whisper shy of her presence "Great!" she hands me them and I slip them on "I heard you are here to hand a message onto Set?" She curiously asks me "Yes.." she frowns and I stand up ready to leave "Y/N careful, he isn't in the best mood right now" I gulp, Not in the best mood?? "Thanks, Nepthys" I bow and walk out leaving her, I realized just after that I'm going to get lost now "great" I groan and walk faster around the temple until the corridors just got darker and darker what was going on with me... "Hello?" I shout hoping for someone to help but there's no response so I walk on worried about what awaits me in the dark void "Y/N" I turn around to see Nephtys but she seemed in a bad state "What happened?" I question grabbing her shoulders but she keeps her eyes closed and tears come from her eyes "Y/N help me" she trembles and opens her eyes.. they were glowing just like my visions "With what" I let go of her shoulders in shock "Please protect me... It's not me" I wasn't understanding what she said "HELP ME" she screamed making me fall onto the ground, breathing heavily I couldn't breathe "It's HIM!" she climbs on you holding my neck "l-let go.." I gasp for air. She stopped and looked at the person behind me "Let go.." they said and she disappeared into the air, I quickly shift my eyes to look at them but their face isn't visible all I see is long bright red hair, they reached their hand out to me so I grabbed it, shifting back into reality to see I was in someones embrace "Y/N?" Horus pulls me away to look at my face "Horus I think I'm going crazy.." I spoke, I can't keep it in anymore I need help to figure out what I'm seeing "Where's Nepthys??" I shook his shoulders but he held me closer "I don't know, maybe your sick and should rest" I shake my head "Take me to Set right now"

I'm standing in front of a tall white door about to knock when I hear banging, crashing, and stuff being destroyed, I lean forward pressing my ear against the door to hear more "What the.." it went silent so I instantly try to rush back up but end up tripping and falling into the destruction room "What are YOU doing here" he walks over quickly putting on his mask and taking a blade placing it right at my throat while I'm on the floor "Sorry! I was going to knock but I heard you were in a bad mood so I was going to leave but I accidentally tripped in" I lie trying to save my life here but he only pushes it up more making me gulp at the sight of dying "How dare a mortal enter my chambers" he glares down at me with his serious stare "I'm a messenger! Frrom Isis" I stutter handing him the scroll, he places his blade down and reads it "well-done sister.." he quietly groans and walks over to his table and writes something down "You shouldn't trust my sister you know" what was he talking about "I owe Isis my life, something you wouldn't understand" Oh shit did I really just say that. He turns to look at me taking steps until he's right at my face "Take this to her and tell her I'd be delighted, you should look at it too"