Visions

It surprises me that I haven't done much gardening today however at least I have a reason not to, me and Horus arrive at the door of my goddess "Don't worry my mother as taken a liking to you" at least his words helped me "I guess.." I say and he knocks on the door "Trust me" he whispers so I nod at him "come in" we hear from the other side of the door, Horus helps me enter and places me on a nearby chair "Oh my Y/N what happened to you! Your skin is so pale my dear don't you realise?" of course I realise because your son told me hundreds of times "well mother can you do something?" Horus says to his mother, his voice seemed so genuine I knew I was in good hands with him "Of course please help Y/N over here.." she looked worried "Are you sure its ok my goddess" I spoke up not wanting to be a burden "Of course why wouldn't it be, also dear call me Isis I like that" Horus guides me to his mothers bed and lays me down so they can both look "Alright Y/N this wont hurt just relax" It scared me a bit because I wasn't sure what she was doing but I took a deep breath and closed my eyes I felt hands touch my head and chest but my vision was lost, my thoughts got lost.

Another scene plays in my head instead of two people it was just one kneeling beside the flowers I planted! "Excuse me" I walk closer and closer finally reaching my hands out to touch them but I instantly stop when I hear weeping, it sounded so painful.. "Why him.. Why did this happen to him" it sounded like her heart was broken a million times "wait.." I finally realise who it was "Isis! What are you doing here" I glance over to my flowers and they were red spider lilies but I was sure I planted roses in this area "What did I do so wrong." she continued to break down into pieces so I placed my hands on her shoulders and kneeled down to her height "Isis please! Talk to me.." She didn't budge and plucked a petal from the red spider lily "These were his favourite" she mumbled "who's" I whispered not wanting to scare her "No he's gone. He left me.." she instantly turned around to meet my eyes, her pupils were white and blood tears ran down her cheeks "HE'S DEAD" she screamed and stood up to stare down at me "Leave me ALONE I ONLY  WANT HIM" she screams down at me getting bigger and bigger in size "You have to talk.. Isis understand that he didn't want this" I tried calming her down and she stared at me silently and grew back to her original size "thank you Y/N you really are something special" she ran to me and wrapped her arms around me, I smile and return the hug but she turns into dust mid air "ISIS!" I screamed reaching out to where her body was "My dear..." I swiftly turn around to see her "Sekhmet.." I call out glancing at her "What a mess, don't feel so down Y/N" she hugged me then stepping back to wipe tears from my eyes "Don't you realise that you can't stop this, no one can stop a god am I correct?" she ranted, A god? what was she saying "What do you mean a god?" she just laughs and ignores me "my love don't take this to heart" a pain rapidly stunned my body, my knees go weak and Sekhmet laughs, I hold my stomach and fall to the ground.

ISIS -POV-

I can't seem to find out what's going on with Y/N "You said she got stabbed?" my son nods at my question "I see but it doesn't look like this is from blood loss.." I glance down at Y/Ns body... was she ever this fragile? Her skin went so pale what a shame "She won't die right?" Horus asks curiously "What are you worried about her?" I mess with my son I obviously know he's taken a like in to her I guess I could say the same thing "Yes I am mother" he's being sincere "She'll be fine in my hands" I continue doing my magic on her and every so often checking if she's still breathing "I can feel the air going through her body" I tell my son so he won't worry "Right" he still continues to walk back and forward, my child became so keen over her.. 

-TIME SKIP-

"mother its been 1 hour what's going on?" my eyes stay closed but I answer him "Son she's in a very bad state right now and she's only human.. I'm surprised she's alive right now" she's almost cured now "mother look!" I open my eyes after my son calls me and look down to see Y/Ns colour is coming back to her "see she's alright" my hands run through her hair "this isn't right" I quickly go back to mending her state but her body feels cold, I shiver "what's going on" I close my eyes and see a vision, I see Y/N standing there still, alone "Y/N come back to me!" I say in thought and saw her walking closer and closer so I could finally see close to her face "I don't need your help" her pupils were redder than before almost glowing "don't be like that" I whisper to her" but she lifts her arms up and stabs herself with a blade "Y/N!!" I open my eyes instantly and shake Y/N awake.

Y/N -POV-

I can feel shaking.. "time to go dear" I can hear Sekhmet's voice say, I finally wake up from that nightmare to see Isis shaking me "Isis.." I say and we both hug each other "What happened?" I call out to her but she doesn't budge "My mother is just worried about you Y/N, You seem ok now don't you" she pulls away from the hug hands on her mouth "It seems so I don't feel any pain" I glimpse at my arms and see I'm not pale anymore "thank you Isis" tears full my eyes as I smile at her "Y/N I need you to know that your special.. I'm not making you a servant anymore I need you as my own assistant" Isis declares "Can I still do gardening?" I ask "What makes you happy Y/N" I was sceptical with her.. she must of saw something if she cares so much about me right? "Horus take her to her to the special room and make sure you get her food too" Horus nods and helps me stand "I'm ok to walk now" I smile at him and instead of helping me he just guides me to a new room "this wasn't needed you know, I'm perfectly fine with the room I'm in.." he stays silent "Horus?" no response so we just both walk in silence until we get to my room.