Awakening

My eyes opened, I could hear voices around me but I couldn't quite understand what they were saying due to my sleepiness "Hello? What the.. who.. what a strange feeling! Where am I? Am I alive?" Horus looks around to see me. He's lying on a luxurious, soft, dark-red chair. Large marble columns and elegant wooden furniture are around us. The walls of this place are covered with golden ornamentation and fine fabric "Y/N??" he rushes to my side and cups my cheeks, I hold his hands "What's going on?" I ask "Y/N you have returned to us!" he only worries and hugs me tight "How long have I been out for?" I ask him again also returning the hug "A very long time Y/N.." He lets go and Horus lowers his voice almost to a whisper, speaking in a serious manner. The expression on his face changes to a grim one as he begins to recall certain unpleasant moments, and even the fear has disappeared from his eyes "My uncle, who killed my father Osiris, is trying to destroy our world, its been declared that I must go through 3 games to take over the throne" his tone was serious "You can't go against him! Horus you'll get killed" I grab his arm pulling him closer to me and securing him in my grasp "Y/N let me do this for everyone, let the suffering stop of mortals" the semi-gods eyes soften at once "Even if I said no, there's no stopping you" I laugh a bit.

 "Y/N!!" I hear isis shout while running to me and wrapping her arms around me instantly "Isis! I'm sorry" I hug her back "Y/N my dear its ok.. you returned" I could hear her voice trembling "Isis.." I don't know what to say to her, maybe sorry for leaving for ages or is your husband ok? wait no he's gone umm think Y/N! You've missed so much  "Isis thank you for everything" I could feel her body freeze and she pulled me away to look directly into my eyes "dear.." Isis's face got even sadder... And she couldn't even look up at me now... she was holding her face... Her shame and sadness were completely visible on her face although.. she couldn't hold it anymore and started crying silently.

Horus was now also surprised by this... He just stood there looking at Isis with a shocked face, He was thinking about what to do now to comfort her... After a few seconds, he started talking with a comforting tone. "Isis..." *He spoke in a soft, kind voice "It's ok to let it all out, Y/N has finally returned to us"

Isis looked up at me with her sad eyes and then she started talking... It looked like she was trying to compose herself, but it was quite difficult for her, It was clearly hurting her a lot... she finally managed to speak in a quiet voice but I could tell she was crying a lot before that... I just could feel the sadness in her voice.. A little bit of guilt too... she decided to tell Me "I'm glad Y/Ns back, it felt like a true heartbreak to lose two people I cared about and now one has returned please never leave me" I got up from my spot and hugged Isis, horus joined too. Horus and Me stayed there hugging Isis... she kept crying for a while but she then stopped... She then wiped her tears but there were still some left on her face... The three of us stayed there in silence for a few seconds... It was a very awkward and sad moment It was so sad just to see Isis like that. She then finally spoke with a very soft and quiet tone, But still with that sad look that won't leave her so easily "I'm sorry I couldn't stop my brother from doing this" she said while looking at Me with sad, watery eyes "Mother, no one could stop a beast from doing horrible things" he spoke gently while patting his mothers back "I'll help you stop him" she smiles and lets go of the hug. I guess Seth is the bad guy now.. but just how much did he change? Seths a strong god and wouldn't go down without a fight but he has a heart and cares.. what really did happen no one changes without a reason, I sigh and Isis seems to notice "Oh Dear we must share the news but to whom.." she thought for a second "Ah I'm sure Ra would love to know" she held my hand and dragged me out of the room "Isis?" she just hummed and continued walking so I let her "this place isn't the temple I remember.." she stopped in her tracks when I said that "Correct, things changed Y/N seth did everything to try find me so I couldn't be found right?" she smiled at me and continued to walk.

We reached our destination and she lets go of my hand "Go on" I enter to see Ra talking to a god "I know this trial is necessary but can't we make it some fun perhaps?" I see Ra shaking Maats shoulders "Games should be enough fun correct?" maat says, she doesn't bother looking at Ra in the eyes "Oh Y/N you are awake!" Ra turns around to smile at me and Maat jolts up "Y/N your awake?" Maat walks over to me and pats her feather on my head "Simply took you long" I laugh a bit and Ra wraps her arms over the shoulder of mine and Maats "Isn't this a surprise! Y/N we are glad to have you back.. this reminds me will you stay or go?" I freeze at her comment "Where would I go?" she nudges me "I don't know" she gives off a smug smirk like she always does "Im not planning on leaving anytime soon" I slowly get out of her grasp "I'll make up for lost time!"