Unfortunate

Everything happened in one second for me.

the unfortunate one who missed everything and was protected by the life of Osiris and The magic of Isis but do I really want this? How am I supposed to come back after so long without consciousness and feel like this was meant to be? No it's because nothing made sense anymore, me having to ruin everything with these stupid visions and not doing anything about it, I was so close..

Visions of the past have no need to return.

-Time skip-

Isis walks down to Y/Ns room to daily pray for her to wake up but she lays there still breathing but no life no vision. Isis felt she was the whole reason why Y/N is in this sate and feels guilt and pain from how Set betrayed her and sadness because Osiris is Gone again. A lot really did pass now Seth's in control making sandstorms everywhere In duvat killing the innocence, isis knows he's hurting but she can't help herself to feel rage.  The day Y/N was found injured was the day everything went down hill. Isis tried to not think about it but it was definitely hard to hit reality.

Isis -POV-
"Is there anyway to save her" I whisper to myself but i didn't realise that my son was here "she'll be ok" he pats my back "why did she have to leave for so long" my knees go weak and I lay my head on Y/N holding her hand "Horus please leave me be" I dismissed him and he leaves the room. After Osiris left me again he put his life in Anubis someone who I need to protect for Osiris and now I have to protect her "Y/N please I'm sorry" I stand back up placing my hands over her to start my daily check up, the magic flows around her and energy rushes through my body "what is this" I slightly groan after being hit with all this energy but I won't stop this for even a second. The energy grew stronger harder for me to help her but I don't stop, her life is regaining I can feel it, suddenly my magic was broken by a ginormous wave pushing me onto the ground "Y/N!" I call out and stand back up trying to regain the magic but nothings working. I lost her.

-Receiving the news-

Seth's in control killing innocent people by the day for an unknown reason no one knows except himself right? It has been confirmed that Horus and Seth shall go through 3 games to see who has worthy of the throne, while in the trial of the murder of Osiris, he appeared himself giving Seth another chance

Ra -POV-

Im not surprised about the news of Horus and Seth, they shall go under a competition to fight for the throne. The rules for each game are simple and would be chosen by Maat herself at least she's being fun for once.

I walk towards Y/Ns room trying not to walk Into anyone it'll be such a pain.

I successfully get there and see Y/N laying there so peacefully with flowers of Isis around her, I place my hand on her forehead and whisper in her ear "Dont you worry about being bored" I smile and back away from her taking one of the flowers, admiring it. I know whats going on with Y/N but its fun to see everything unfold so nicely hopefully she'll come back soon I chuck the flower away.

Y/N
A light, A sight. Where am I? I look around me to see sand around me just like I was when I passed out and a sun shinning bright over me, the feeling is soft and protecting its certain that this is the power of Ra in work "I see you found out" Ra appears but I can only see a figure of her not the appearance "where am I?" I look down at my hands and I see bruises and scars "You are the only one who knows that" she spoke I take another look around and spot a hut with two people in it "Go on" she gave me a slight push and I drag my feet across the sand, I open entering the hut, there's a mother and her daughter in her arms chanting something under her breath, blood surrounded her with fire lit for heat "hello?" I say loudly seeing if she can hear me but she doesn't even look at me, this isn't like the other visions I've had.. I can feel my emotions overwhelming me like never before, I move closer to the woman, she had long black hair with a flipped over vail , her face is dug into the child, the child had red hair just like me with flowers in it, of course they were hidden away from sight but I could hear the mother weeping for her child "Oh my child my dear.. You only deserve this but I don't wish to hurt you I wish to teach you a valuable lesson" she rocks her child but the little one simply didn't show anything "Dont blame me!" She screams and raised her head but the vail fell over her face I could only see a blade in the heart of the child, blood dripped off it as the mother pulls it out and drops her blade "what have I done.." she trembles holding her daughters hand, I step back silently in shock holding my heart as it aches in pain as I watch the child alone left on the floor by her mother "oh no" I rush to the child's side brushing their hair away from her fragile face "Is this me.." the child opens their eyes tears flow down, I can see the pain they went through "Please dont cry" I wipe their tears and they reach their little hands out for me to hold them resting their forehead on mine "help them" she says quietly and let's go of me smiling "wait!" I reach my hand out but she's already disappeared. The blood still stains the floor and I don't know how to feel about it so I walk out of the hut and meet Ra again I think now I understand everything "whatever you need me to do I'll do it" I see her smile widen and she grabs hold of my hands "I the sun god Ra give you a second chance of life and you shall use it however you want, you will still be granted with the slightest power of Shu as I declared on our bet" she speaks and everything goes blank.