Ability

Slight warning of SA 

Y/N -POV-

He's only inches close to my face, he takes off his mask revealing his true identity and his red hair drops next to me a bit lighter than my own. I can feel his warm breath brush against my face, what does he think he's doing?? He only comes closer staring at my lips, he brings his lips to meet mine softly, I try to retaliate but I can't move.

 He deepens the kiss and finally pulls away licking his lips now covered in my red lip pigment, I breathe heavily almost running out of breath after the kiss, hiding my face from him "Your taste I can sense power from Ra?" his eyes glowed looking back at my lips "There's no curse"

 So it was Ra whos making him like this for the ability test?? "Don't hide from me"  he smudges the red off his lips and trails his slender hands to my thigh then moves towards my waist still pinning me on the bed "What are you doing!" I shouted at him trying to push his hands away from my body 

"Disobeying my dear sister's commands" he moves his face up to my neck, kissing and sucking my collarbones bitting ever so slightly "Stop it" I moan quietly, biting my lip, why was he doing this to me! "Don't you feel charmed" he stopped and looked at my shocked face "No are you crazy" 

His expression changed from shock to a smirk  "Aren't you different" he leans towards my ear biting it delicately, he left marks on my thighs waist and neck "I'm sure you'd fall over me after this" he let go and put his mask back on.

He's gone.. Disapearded right there, I look at all the marks he left on me "How the hell will I hide these?" The truth is I can't do anything except stay in my room "Great Idea" I say to myself proudly until I heard a knock at the door "oh no.." I open the door slightly so they can't see my body just my head "Nepthys!"

She smiled at me so happy how can she always be so happy "Do you like your new room?" she asks me "Yes! I love it so much in fact I'll stay here the rest of my stay" I laugh awkwardly "well.. come out when you're ready" she walks off and I take a deep sigh of relief "How could that little snake do that" I push over a jug and it launches across the room with magic surrounding it "what.." I go to inspect the jug and it seemed perfectly normal so I tried throwing it "ready three, two, one.." I threw it into the air expecting to hear a loud smash but instead, it just floated up the air going back to the original place "is this shus (god of air) power?" I'm not sure what's going on.

I put on my headpieces and jewelry and opened my door quickly, I dash down the corridors to find Nepthys, maybe she'll know about it, but I can't find her anywhere. I continue running until I bump into someone "Ra? What are you doing here???" I ask her as she looks down at me "I'm here to see how things are going. I'm the sun god aren't I allowed" I quickly nod "Yes of course! But somethings going on which is weird" I drag her back to my room and set her in position "Watch this" I threw the jug into the air but it floats slowly back down "Y/N this is a gift by me" she holds my shoulders "What?" "The Ability is this, you can learn how to float things and even use the air" "The air? Isn't there a god for that" She laughs "Yes he's my son however so he can't really refuse can he" she chuckles again "I see that someone got busy" she points at the mark on my ear but I quickly hide it "No.. Nothing happened" she doesn't seem convinced but ended up leaving without a word said about it.

Once she leaves I try out this new 'ability' seeing what I can actually do, I threw my cloak up spreading my arms out to see if it lands correctly on me, it just glides down and falls directly on me "Well that didn't work" I blow it out of my face. I try again with something smaller "three two one!" I throw a spoon at the door and someone quickly catches it like the speed of light "You.." I take a step back "What are you doing, throwing spoons now?" he grins and walks away "Why does he keep on coming back"

-3 WEEKS PASS-

After Ra visited and told me about these new abilities I've been trying to control it but also to mess with Seth while he's walking around, sometimes blowing his mask off,  making him drop stuff he's carrying, and more, he knows about your abilities now after the spoon incident he sensed great power flowing in your body he's also been messing around with you, it's truly been fun but I'm starting to miss being with Akila and Anat, I'm a bit angry at Horus since he was supposed to come to guide me back 3 days before I came but it also helped me discover new things to do with these abilities (prank set) although a certain bird kept on coming back to accompany me around.

I look back into the mirror to see my face, full of makeup and happiness "I look perfect today" I wish I said out loud but instead I just groaned, I scan the marks on my body and they look like they've healed now but the bite marks are still a bit visible on my tan skin "what a shame" I frown and the bird stares at me from my bed so I go greet it "Don't look at me like that, None of this was my fault he attacked me with his weird acts!" I objected "Whatever.. it will never happen again " I say while falling onto my back and gazing at patterns displayed beautifully on the roof