Sand

Time skip (another 3 weeks)

It's now been a month, and things with Nepthys and Set have been fun! But I've been receiving letters from Isis telling me I should return soon or how're things going but when I simply ask her she replies back like I've not been answering.. I might have just been passing messages onto a random bird but I don't think it's just an ordinary bird.

BACKFLASH

"Hold on!" I run chasing the bird but it was just too fast for me, I was so concentrated on it but it disappears, I look all around me to see nothing so I run turning around a corner bumping into something face first "Y/N?" it has to be Seth "haha I just wanted to give you a hug" I lie and wrap my arms around him quickly letting go but instead he pulls me in "Really now?" he hums laying his head on mine "Let go Set!" I struggle but its no use "Y/N you wanted this" he strokes my hair and moves my hair behind my ears "I was chasing a bird and I ran into you" I say in defence "I know that, I'm not dumb" he softly bites my ear still holding me in his arms "Set.." I try get out of his grip and I succeed "you lose" I laugh and run away "not for long" I hear his voice disappear in the background and the bird appears so I again chase after it "come back!" The reason I'm chasing it is It took my golden ear piece what was given to me by Nepthys, we made it all the way to a place I've never been before "what is this?" This place feels so empty there's nothing in it just paintings "let's leave it's getting creepy in here" I walk out..

Y/N -POV-

Again I have received a letter from Isis, I open it and a painting of a red spider lily is beautifully displayed with a note saying " Here is a drawing from me of the flowers you planted! Y/N we miss you please respond" my letters must of not reached them. Wait when did I plant spider lilies and these paintings are just like the ones in that vision of Isis.. Oh no I have to get back.

I quickly tried to find seth to help me return but no one told me anything until I found Nepthys "Y/N what's wrong?" She moves the hair from my face "Where's your husband" "he's gone somewhere yesterday, why?" "I need to leave now" I leave before she speaks, I find the exit and quickly rush to where I originally got off with Horus "get over it Y/N" I speak quietly to myself but something lands on my head " hey little birdie I don't have time for this right now" I place the bird on the camel with the wind ability where all the items I need are there drinks food and my cloak. I mount it ready to leave until I hear Nepthys "Y/N you can't go alone! You might get lost please let me help" her eyes are watery and I can't help to feel heartbroken "Nepthys, I'll be fine" " at least take this" she hands me a map and I take it but I turn away not looking at her anymore and ride away on my camel.

The sun is scorching making me sweat and it's not helping that my camel is tired too "let's take a break" I stroke the camel and it makes a noise then stops "Good girl or boy" I dismount as it drops to the ground "sorry I just really need to get there soon" I say to the camel while feeding it the food. I find a big plant I can lay under for shade and close my eyes, I can't fall asleep though the sun is just too hot for me "Horus where did you go" reality sweeps through my brain, why did I have to run away like that without any help "I'm sorry Nepthys" I wipe the sweat on my head and take a sip of water when a bird appears "Its you I thought you flew off and left me alone!" it lands on my head again and I slouch down on the rocks behind me.

I'm not sure how long I've been here but I should really set off again "lets go" the bird also follows staying on my headpiece as I ride away on the camel, the moon shows and its beautiful shining in the darkness, a sound interrupts my thoughts the bird also noticed this and was flapping its wings "Stop I'm going to fall!" I clutch onto the map and struggle as the bird blocks my vision "What is that!" I Instantly stop the camel and see a huge sand tornado coming towards me, I try getting off and running away but the sand overtakes me and sweeps me into its trap "help.." I pass out

shes passed out, alone and alive waiting for someone to help her.. the sand tornado stopped, she lays on the ground unconscious. A figure appears at her feet and carries her away from the trouble, his finger graze on her cuts and kissed her forehead "I'm sorry"

ISIS -POV-

"She's returned!" a guard shouts running into my room I instantly know who they were on about and ran to where she laid on her bed, unconscious with scars on her body covered with sand "My dear.." tears trickle down my cheek after what happened today and now this it cant get worse can it, I always thought Y/N as a daughter I never had and just wanted to keep her safe yet I failed again, it pains me deeply "I'll save you Y/N" I raised my hand to where her chest was and magic filled her body like the last time closing my eyes while I concentrate, I reach to touch her cheek "shes in a coma"