A child?

-with Seth-

"Who was that girl?! I demand to know" he raised his voice at one of the poor slaves "I'm very sorry I cannot say" the slave bowed apologetically "Useless every single one of you if you can't tell me I'll find out myself.."  he stomps out of the room leaving the slave confused.

-back to Y/N-

the sun shines brightly, and nothing in mind except pure relaxation "Excuse me" someone interrupted your thoughts "Greetings I am Shu, I believe you are the one Ra thought you were worthy of my ability" he gently laughed "Oh, of course, I know who you are! and I suppose so?" you were a bit confused what he means "If I'm correct this whole scenario is new to you, given that would you like a bit of help?" 

He sits beside you and moves into a meditation position except upside down thanks to his air ability "My god! I cannot waste your time-" he cut you off "Come on teaching you will finally create some fun" he laughed "Oh if you insist" he was actually more chilled out than you imagined.

After some time, he explained his ideas on how he could help me. We finalized that I would take frequent lessons in meditation and training. Maintaining peace of mind is essential for controlling elements such as air. If it's not stable, controlling it becomes challenging.

"So its settled correct?" I asked him and his smile grew wider "Yes! I cannot wait to tell Tefnut" He hurriedly ran away with the biggest smile. Now that you understand how strong this ability can be, you are intrigued to learn more and stabilize it to the fullest.

You try to relax again and enjoy the silence, but suddenly hear footsteps approaching from behind. "What are you doing here?" You ask, fully aware of the identity of the person behind you. "How dare you speak to me like that" He quickly grabs your shoulder and turns you around. "I don't know what you mean" As you smirk, he becomes upset, fixated on your glossy lips.

"tell me who are you.." It's a bit disheartening to see him like this, knowing that he has forgotten the sound of your voice. "You should know who I am!" As you rise from your seat, you ignore his calls and quickly run away from him. "forget about him Y/N" you say to yourself.

-POV Horus-

I'm getting worried about Y/N's whereabouts, but I'm hesitant to express my feelings. I'm not sure why she's upset with me and I'm wondering if I did something wrong. Despite my efforts to push the thoughts out of my mind, they continue to overwhelm me. I find myself dropping to my knees and breathing heavily.  A dark aura appears around me "I see I reach you at a bad time" that blood-curdling voice "Sekhmet Leave me alone! now.."I expressed my frustration to her, but it was futile. She had already arrived, and it seemed she wasn't leaving anytime soon.

"You seem overflowed with all these petty emotions" She smiled and lifted my chin. "Don't feel so down I have something for you."

 She hands me the earrings of Y/N "See these? there mine and they also have a special secret to them.."She laughed in a maniacal manner. "What is it?" I can feel myself getting slightly angry but I should really calm down "Well.. it isn't anything bad I just felt like giving her a slight push" What did she mean? "Tell me then.." she shook her head "It's too soon you see, soon enough you'll see her in the wrath of Seth himself don't you see it already?" she smirks and disappears my surroundings return to normal and the black void disappears 

-POV Y/N- TIME SKIP

As you were trying to escape, you accidentally bumped into a small person "Im sorry.." You apologetically bow down "Are you lost, child?" He had light skin with black hair that matched his eyes. Additionally, a white bow was hanging around his neck. 

He shook his head "Follow me.." Suddenly, he took hold of your hand and swiftly led you away. Despite his age, he was very quick "wHEre are u taking us!!" you rushed along with him "You'll see" Even at this moment his voice seemed quite relaxed.

He came to a stop and in front of you was a room filled with flowers and other plants "Here I stay, I saw you before in that uncomfy environment.."

 You smiled "This is very pretty, what's your name child?" you ruffle his hair "I'm Anubis" "Anubis that's a cute name" he shyly smiled at you "Would you mind me training in here Anubis?" he shook his head innocently "Could I do it with you?" he was a kid after all "Of course" you give him a wide smile

 "What's your name?" he asked and you replied "Call me Y/N" he froze "Are you ok?" he quickly shook his head yes "Of course.."

Only after a few hours you found out a lot about him but it felt like he wasn't telling you everything  "Who are your parents?" he froze "I don't want to speak about that" You place your arm gently around him. "That's alright I'm not pressuring you" He embraces you while crying. "Oh, Anubis.." you can sense that something is bothering him in his personal life, which makes you feel sympathetic toward him.

He releases the embrace and gazes up at you with those adorable eyes. "I'm sorry for that.." he frowns

 "Anubus you can let your tears go whenever your with me, I want you to be safe with me ok?"

 "I do feel safe with you Y/N and it's only been a couple of hours.." It may bring a sense of relief to know that he is not afraid of you. 

"Y/N do you mind if I see your face?" you nod and take off the veil "Y/N.." he looks at you like he's seen a ghost however he had sparkles in his eyes "So it really is you.." 

You stare at him giggling a bit "Do I remind you of someone?" you ask "OH um no" Although he was behaving suspiciously, you chose to ignore it.