A bond

-TIME SKIP- (months..)

It's been months now, Horus and your relationship has grown more and more to the fact you both almost share a room, you yet don't know how to feel about him but that's the most minor of your worries. Each night you sleep you get memories of your mother a mix of bad and good ones but you tell no one what you saw because you feel like they wouldn't believe you. It's almost time to start working as a messenger for Isis after all the training you went through and beside you would be Horus which made you feel safe but it wasn't just Horus it was all of your friends Akila, Anat, and others.  You now cared for the boy who once fell asleep on you regularly but no one ever spoke his name before you believe it's one of the servant's child however he isn't always at the temple strange.

After all this time of stares from other servants thinking you were just a girl who had everyone in her favor and got everything she wanted even a god for a partner, you still kept strong and ignored it like your mother always used to say "be strong like the gods who created this world" all of your memories yet haven't returned but the little memories always stick to you in a way you never felt before. Sadly, people were yet still making rumors about you like children you remember. "Hey, kid!" you feel small rocks being thrown at you "stop it please" you plead but they don't stop they stare at you being weak and defending yourself "Your just a curse!" they all laugh and continue throwing all sorts like rocks and water at you "Leave me alone!" you shout back, tears running down your cheek "Why don't you stay away from us... We don't want to be a red monster like you" they snicker and running away in their little groups away from you.

PRESENT

I tap my finger on the table waiting for Akila to return but it's already been an hour what if she got lost? No, she knows her place around here "I wish I could do gardening right now" I groan but it seems the headmistress heard me "Y/N this is your final lesson and then you can leave the temple" she hands me a scroll and I see the task I must complete once I arrive at the temple "Make sure the god of war receives this message which is shown on the scroll"  god of war? "Hold on wasn't I delivering messages to Nepthys?" I question in thought "Yes but Set is also a ruler of that temple" she walks out of the room and leaves me alone to go over some stuff "Y/N!" Akila returns with new ink "Hello Akila never thought you'd return" I say sarcastically "Of course, I would return" she smiles and sits closer next to me "You have to deliver a message to Set himself?? I've heard very bad things about him apparently he's a curse" I think for a moment "Really? Why is that" "People have told me his appearance isn't like the other gods at all!" she says in a spooky tone "So what?" she shrugs not giving me the answer I hoped for "Well I've got to go sorry Akila" I pick up the scroll and head out of the room leaving her in silence, I just hope she doesn't see me differently because of my appearance "you there" someone calls out to me behind me so I swiftly look around to see Ra the sun god "Sun god Ra!" I say excitingly "I see now why Isis likes you" she grins and I bow quickly "Sorry It's just a shock to see you here" she pats my head "I'm here to see you, discuss with you" I slowly rise up to meet her eyes and point at myself "Me? My names Y/N" she just laughs at me "I know that.. Yes you follow me" she walks past me and I instantly follow like a lost puppy into a large room which probably owned to her "Have a seat" I follow and take a seat "I heard you've became rather popular here" she smiles at me reaching for a cup of wine "Where are you from?" She says sipping the wine "This doesn't really taste really appetizing" she places it back down "I don't remember where I'm from.."

"I must say

"I must say.. usually beings like you fall in love with Set instantly, would you like to make a bet?" she places her hands together "What bet?" I ask "If you fall in love with the great set Instantly then you will become my own personal servant and if you do not fall in love with him I will grant you an ability of your own" "An ability?" I question "Yes do not forget this" she laughs again "Alright I won't" I give her a smirk and she seemed to like it "Good I like you, you may leave to the palace now! I'll be watching you" she pushes me out of the room and closes the door "Winning this bet will be easy! That god is simply too rude for me" I happily punch the air and make my way to the exit, Horus is standing there talking to Hathor so instead of talking to him I walk past not interrupting their conversation but he seemed to notice "Y/N wait" he grabs hold of my hand "Hm what's wrong?" I turn to look at him "I'm coming with you" I shake my head "No your not. I'm going without you" I get out of his grip and walk to the exit, there was a camel waiting for me "Here you go miss" The lady said holding the camel "Thank you?" Now all the training on how to ride a camel comes in handy "I'll be off then" I quickly mount the camel and it stands up ready to leave "You're going alone??" Horus rushes next to the camel "Yes I guess" I shrug my shoulders kind of worried about what will be out there "No I'm coming with you" he walks to the other camel next to me and mounts it "You can't go alone Y/N there are dangerous beasts" you smile glad you had company "Let's go and maybe we will reach at midnight" he says putting on his white robe and pulls the reins so you do the same.