The Night

Y/N -POV-

"Horus it's been 2 hours" you still are riding your camels in the desert and the moon has already came out "we have to camp" he says while stoping his camel "Horus how are you going to set fire" horus comes around to your side and helps you down "Magic" you never have set a fire before "This place feels fimilar " you look around to see stones gatherd together "someones been here" you skim your fingers over the rocks "here Y/N" he puts his cloak on you "Its cold, sits here" you follow his directions and watch him rubbing his hands together over some leafs "That's not going to work" Right after you said that a spark appeared "Won't it" He smirks at you and joins to sit next to you "wow the stars are beautiful" you gaze above you and see stars everywhere "Yes it really is" he lays his head on your lap, this was normal for you so you just touched his mask touching all the prints, he traced his fingers on your thigh "Hey stop that!" you say "Stop playing with my mask then" he mutters, he knows you love his mask and also messing with it "but it looks so cute" you frown "alright" you blush out of embrassement horus is really touchy but not too much to the point you hate it (he's touchy in his own way).

you shiver as it is cold even when the fire is burning  "let me get you blankets" he stands up and grabs two blankets on the camel's back and pats them "here" he wraps the blanket around your body "thanks" he lays another on the ground for something to lie on "I'm tired" you yawn reaching to the sky and laying down, Horus comes and joins you after a second and looks at you "Lets rest, then we can start early" he blows the fire out sending smoke into the air "your right" you shift to your side closing your eyes until you feel muscular arms around your body and built abs against your back (omg) "Horus" no reply he stays silent "get off me" you crawl out of his embrace and shift to look at him but he ignores you and turns his back at you "suit yourself" he quietly whispers"

POV -SWITCH-

I start to shiver, teeth shuttering "Horus I'm cold.." I shake him but no answer so I stand up and walk to his side "wow how cute" I see his lips and brush my finger against them, so soft... I think to myself "Y/N" he groans with that deep sleepy voice that makes my heart flutter "sorry!" I quickly yank my hand away but he catches it and traps me in his embrace, I can admit it was what you needed because he was so warm "Whatever" my eyelids get heavy and I doze off 

---

After all the heartbreak I couldn't let my child through the pain again "I'm so sorry my dear" she placed a white flower on Y/Ns chest, the flower started to glow, magic flowing all around the room entering the body of Y/N. "She's going to forget everything?" A woman asks next to the sweet mother "Yes nothing can break my magic except the gods" Y/N's mother breaks down to her knees sobbing after erasing the mind of Y/N "as long as I'm alive Y/N won't remember what I did to her.."

-VISION-

Mother. "Can you feel my sadness?" a glowing figure says placing her hands on my cheeks as tears flow like waterfalls of emotions "What?" the words barely come out of my mouth as I tremble "Do you feel it?" the soft voice spoke "I feel all the pain... I want it to stop" I tell the truth "You are the only one to understand me Y/N" she hugs me closely "I know Isis"

---

MORNING - TIME SKIP-

I groan trying to get up but I'm just too lazy "Y/N get up.." a voice whispers air tickling my ear, I'm too tired to open my eyes "Noo.. let me rest" I trap whoever was in my embrace tighter like a cuddly teddy bear "We have a job to do" Wait a second I know that voice, I instantly open my eyes to see I'm clutching onto Horus's body "oops" I awkwardly laugh and let go so he can stand up "You can change here" he leads me behind the rocks and gives me my clothing attire "Why can't I wear this?" I ask "Because this is the clothing for Nepthys temple" He holds it up and holy it is very revealing on the waist, legs, and arms "Go change" he pushes the clothes at me so I go behind the rock and change "Let's go then" I come out from behind and he just stares at me "come on I don't have all day" I just walk past him collecting the blankets of the floor "My head hurts" I rub my head I don't understand what was going on there, the glowing figure was Isis? But I don't understand "Y/N what's wrong" I realize that he's right in front of me "Nothing" I mount the camel and Horus passes me the blankets, I can't let him know at all costs.

HORUS -POV-

I awoke it was almost time to get up when I saw Y/N sleeping so softly, truly I could look at her all day but it's best we get going "Y/N get up.." I whisper in her ear but she just rolls over to me "Noo let me rest" she instantly traps me in a warm hug, and I awkwardly cough "We have a job to do" it seemed to work because she instantly opened her eyes "Oops" she lets go of me "you can change here" I show her a place behind the rocks so she feels safer to change and shows her the clothing she has to wear "Why can't I wear this" she points at the dress she was wearing "Because this is the clothing attire for Nepthus temple" I push the clothes in her arms and walk around to clean up. I can hear footsteps "Let's go then" she comes out from behind the rocks, the dress hugged her body tightly showing her curves and amazing features, her long dark red hair flowed as she walked, and the headpiece she was wearing shinned in the sun "Come on I don't have all day" she walked past me as I realized I was staring at her so I quickly rushed to pick up the rest, I saw Y/N rubbing her head so I went over and looked at her "Y/N what's wrong" she looked shocked but softened up "nothing" she walked over to the camel and mounted it, I passed her the blankets of the floor and mounted mine. Y/N was so beautiful