Event 1

It's almost time for the first event, and something about it makes you feel uneasy, you walk around in the hope of finding horus, he was right there! But was talking to someone. 

You ended up waiting for him to finish and when he saw you he came rushing to you "Y/N! I'm happy you made it.." he smiled and so did you "I wouldn't miss it Horus, trust me"

 "Are you ready Y/N?" Ra nudges your shoulder "Of course" we walk out into the open event, she flips the veil over your face and directs you to a seat next to her "Is this really necessary Ra?" She just smiles and nods, you take a seat and gaze upon the open scenery "Beautiful" 

As you gaze at Seth, he appears to be himself, but his aura emanates an evil energy that makes you question if it's truly him. He catches you staring and looks perplexed, but you quickly avert your gaze, there's no way he could know it's you right? You are hidden and even have white hair!.

The host, Maat, announced the first event as "Underwater Breath Holding!" The crowd gasped in surprise and began whispering amongst themselves.

Seth chuckles and addresses Horus as "nephew!" as he gathers sand around him and drags him towards the river. You rise, concerned about Horus' well-being. 

As you observe Hathor, you sense some unease. Could it be that they are in a relationship now? You remind yourself not to feel envious, as this is not surprising, hathor is the god of beauty and love of course Horus wants her. You shift your attention towards the game, but the underwater setting makes it challenging to perceive anything clearly.

Minutes pass, big splashes erupt from the river, making you worry even more for Horus, the ground shakes and sand was overlapping the river "What is going on!" you ask and you see its Seths power, the gods were surprised on this act not knowing what to do! 

Horus is swept onto the stage floor with a victorious Seth standing proudly next to him, he just smiles as Maat reveals the winner "Seth the god of war and desert" You turn to look at Ra and she has that smug smile on her face like always, she definitely knew who the winner was going to be and to be honest we all knew too.

Seth just chattered on this nonsense about him being better than all the gods but you couldn't handle seeing Horus in pain, it hurt you "Ra help him.." she looks at you and smiles "I give you my permission to go down there" you nod and quickly make your way down still covered up

You kneel next to his body but he seems like he's not dead dead, you hear Seth scoff "And Who are you meant to be?" you don't dare to look at him or speak a word "I'm talking to you!" you now have riled him up "There's no need, Seth" Horus says holding his side as he uses your shoulder as support.

 "Oh there is a need" Seth inches closer, almost flipping your veil however Ra hovers over him "Nuh no Seth, be on your way" she glares smiling creepily, he scoffs and walks away taking command from Ra "Thanks Ra" she winks and leaves you with Horus "Thanks to you too" you bring him up to his feet but he's still a little unstable.

"There's still hope Horus, 2 more events left." you could tell he was in defeat by the unsettling silence "Thanks Y/N" he smiles weakly and starts to walk with you.

He gently gets on the bed laying down in peace, as you leave to let him rest he grabs you by the hand "Stay with me Y/N" his voice was hoarse.

 "What if I get caught?" you think about all the possibilities "It's fine, I just need you by my side"

After he said that you knew you couldn't just leave him all alone, taking risks for him was worth it "Is there anything you need while I stay? you smile and he gives you the slightest smirk "Your hand" he squeezes it tighter and rests his eyes.

-TIME SKIP-

As Horus awakens from his slumber, he gazes upon your peaceful form lying next to him. With a silent chuckle, he gently brushes the strands of hair away from your face, wondering how you came to be by his side.

After a long nap, you wake up first instead but your movement also awakes Horus "I'm sorry.. have you healed?" he nods at your question and still stays in the hug "We have to get up..." you riggle around "Do we really?" he hums "Isis probably wants to see you and Hathor.." your tone went quieter "What's wrong?"

You shake your head "Nothing I'm fine" You get off him walking out, you feel a bit frustrated not about Hathor or Horus just about yourself and how you feel- "Hey be careful, Seth walks around here too he's not a prisoner" Ra reminds you and walks away, that's right your veil is up, you quickly adjust it and turn to the beautiful garden.

 "Amazing.." the flowers distract your thoughts and pull you in with all the colorful patterns and outstanding features.

"It's you again.." Of course, Seth had to be here "I don't expect you to speak or show me your face but I want to know why your here! You must be important if you spectated that first Event!"

You find yourself pressed against a nearby pillar, his red eyes shining brightly. You instinctively turn your head away, trying to avoid his grasp. "look at me," he implores, but he cannot see your true identity.

 I could feel the warmth of his breath brushing against my neck.

 "White hair huh? Never seen it before, maybe your just a stupid healer for that dumb kid" he walks angrily, After he left, you finally exhaled a long-held breath of air after holding it in for so long.. would he really find out about your hidden identity? and if he did what actually would happen? Would he care? Would he remember?