New Greetings

After the talk with Ra and Maat I talked to a few other gods too but none of the mortals I've met have been seen, how long was I truly gone for to miss so much, horus is fighting with Seth now? What has that idiot done now. 

As  I missed most of my time in a coma I didn't know what to do but then it came to me, where are my best friends? I rush down the corridors of this new place, where was this new place, the aroma around here gave me chills.. something about this place doesn't feel right "Hey Y/N are you alright?" someone called out, I turned my head to see Horus leaning on a pillar.

He walked closer to me as I smiled "Yeah it's just new.." he puts his hand on your shoulder "It's a surprise your even here Y/N" he speaks "I was gone for a while.. where are my friends?" I glared into his eyes, he stayed silent and bowed his head low "They're gone aren't they? Horus look at me!" tears fill my eyes "I'm sorry.." he brings you into a tight hug.

I hug him back, feeling his soft touch was helping me relax, his chin rested on the top of my head "I'm sorry I couldn't do anything... I really am" my emotions were mixed with sadness but also comfort "Horus don't blame yourself.." I pull away to look at him, he holds my hands and lightly inches closer.

I inch closer tilting up his mask a little, his soft lips were plump and his blue hawk eyes were glistening. Our lips meet. I could feel my heartbeat going crazy as he puts his arm around my waist. We both pull apart after a bit, both of us panting to catch our breath "When are you doing these games Horus" I trail my hand on his chest still holding him close.

"Tomorrow" I pull away from his embrace "Horus please you can't get hurt.." I place my hand on his cheek "I'll be alright, I'm doing what's best for everyone." he smiles, I love when he smiles it makes my knees go weak (frrr)  "alright I trust you, I'll go get some rest" I was about to pull away until he grabs my hand and kisses it "Be there for me Y/N"

I nod "Of course I will" he lets me leave and as I return to Isis I can't help myself but smile, what really just happened?? How am I supposed to feel, it felt so good but the sadness doesn't just disappear so easily.

I reach the room where I woke up, I assumed its where isis stays due to the decor on the walls. I take a single step and knock "Y/N come in" I enter the room and Isis is sitting writing something on a script "Isis.. aren't you worried about Horus?" I move next to her, taking a seat "of course I am, I can't help myself thinking about Horus in the field with Seth.." I wasn't sure what actually happened when I was out "What happened with Seth.." I asked her and she glared at me with teary eyes "He killed Osiris, I don't want the same with Horus but I can't stop him either"

I put my hand on her shoulder "He'll do great and I'm sure Seth's heart is pure enough to go easy on him right?" Isis shakes her head "No.. no you don't understand Y/N, the old Seth is gone he has changed!" she raises her voice "I'm sorry I'll leave now, sleep tight" She leaves me alone not even daring to look at me,  I stand there.. speechless.

Seths the bad guy now? when did this happen and why does it have to be him... I fall on my bed dozy after the long day of greetings.

-TIME SKIP-

It's the morning of the first game and you can't wait to see Horus. You quickly rush out of your room In hope to find where he stays but you bump into someone you don't recognize "Ah sorry!" you apologize "Have I met you before?" She eyes you up and down "No we haven't" I mutter "I'm Hathor, I'm the god of love and beauty, have you seen Horus anywhere?" your heart dropped as she said his name "Oh um.. I haven't sorry" she placed her hands together "Such a shame I'll go find that beauty now!" are they a thing? shes the god of love and beauty after all. I'm not surprised that Horus would want someone like her, like a god, I'm truly not good enough.

As you walk away in disappointment you see Ra holding a piece of special clothes "Y/N! I've been looking for you, I got you a special dress for the upcoming game! I'm sure you will make your appearance but to be honest I can't reveal it yet.." she holds up the white sparkling dress with a white veil (no not a wedding dress) "Why do I have to cover up?" you ask her "I don't want to see you cover up however your appearance might make some chaos" you was confused  "With Seth I mean by that" 

"I see.. why can't he know?" she just chuckles "Let's keep the questions for another time" She just pushed you behind a curtain to change. 

You change obeying her command, as you come out she seems to be talking to someone "Thats right Horus"  they both look directly at you, why is Horus here?  You wasn't expecting him at all "Y/N we meet again"

He seems to be holding a mirror in his hand "Can I see myself?" he thinks then hands it to you "WHAT HAPPENED TO MY HAIR??" you touch it and it feels soft "Y/N how did you not realise!" Ra just laughed at you

 "RA WHY IS IT WHITE!" You were in so much shock and it seemed Horus followed "What's wrong Horus?" Ra laughed at him 

"That mirror doesn't reflect anything.. well not for me at least" You look at the mirror and see that the reflection was gone.. am I going crazy.