•𝒜𝓃 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝒶𝒸𝓀•

I came home later than I thought. Which was probably the explanation of Jenna's reaction. She rushed to me so stressed out and snapped me out of my thoughts, "Georgie! Where have you been?" I turned my head to her and pushed that guy from the cemetery out of my mind, so I could concentrate again.

"I just went to visit mom and dad," I replied calmly, "because I wasn't there the whole week." She didn't take her eyes off of me and sighed from relief, "Georgie, you can't do this, okay? You were supposed to stay home today. And if you wanna go out, just let me know. Call me or text me. You have a phone. That's what it's for. I mean, it's 6 p.m." It seemed like I really freaked her out. But how could be 6 p.m? I couldn't have been out so long. Or perhaps yes. I remembered I had gone home the longer way. Plus to that, I had sat on a bench in a park for a while. This guy had got into my head and I couldn't get him out.

"Sorry," I smiled at her slightly, "it won't happen again."

"Glad to hear this," she smiled back at me and returned into the kitchen.

I entered El's room, sat on the edge of her bed and waited for her to come out of the bathroom.

"Georgie, you're back. Where have you been? Jenna was so freaked out," El informed me as soon as she walked in.

"Yeah, I know. I lost track of time. I went to visit mom and dad. And I also met someone." I smiled at her seductively and she returned it, "I did too. There is a new guy in school and he's so hot."

"Yeah, I know, that's what I'm-" I couldn't finish my sentence, because I was interrupted by her. However, I didn't mind, really. She was after a long time happy. I could see it. Even though she might have accepted our parents death, it was still hard for her. Just like for all of us.

"And he couldn't take his eyes off of me."

"That's cool."

"Yeah, but I think Matt is mad at me. Not mad at me, he hates me," she squatted next to me on the bed.
      Matt was Elena's ex boyfriend. She had broken up with him, because according to her, it hadn't been like it used to. Well, she had loved him, but she hadn't been in love with him anymore. She had not known how to do it, although, when our parents had died, it had been easier for her to tell him. She had been devastated and needed some time. But even after some time, she had not got back to him.

"That's not true. He is just sad, because... well..."

"Because I heartlessly dumped him?"

"No, you didn't. Besides, you had your reasons. He will be fine, you will see."

"I hope so. By the way, I am going to the Grill with Bonnie. Are you coming?"

"Sure I am."

"We are meeting Bonnie in the Grill," Elena said to Jenna.

"Okay, have fun. Wait. I got this. Don't stay out late, it's a school tonight. And wait wait wait... Georgie? You sure you can go?"

"Yeah? Why?"

"You stayed home today, because you didn't feel well. Remember?"

"Yeah... but I feel great now."

"Just kidding, you can go," Jenna laughed.

"Thanks," I smiled at her and went after El quickly, but she was standing in the doorway. I looked over her shoulder to see who was there. "Hi, Stefan," I greeted him and El stepped aside, so I could stand next to her.

"Hi," he greeted me back and smiled. Elena looked at me and then at Stefan, confused, "You know each other?"

"Yeah, we met on a cemetery. That's not weird at all," I laughed awkwardly.