•ℐ𝓉 𝒽𝒶𝒹 𝓉ℴ 𝒷ℯ 𝒹ℴ𝓃ℯ•

I drove to the boarding house, since Damon had texted me to meet him there. I didn't know why. Why would he want to talk to me? I presumed he was happy with his new girlfriend Andy.
      James wasn't with me. I had told him to let me solve it alone. It had to be done. Me and Damon needed to sort things out. Though James wasn't very happy about it. I wouldn't be surprised, if he wrote that book about me and Damon.

I knocked on the door, but nobody answered, so I just walked in like I was used to and like I did most of the time. "Damon, I just wan- " I stopped in my trace, when I noticed werewolves with Jules. Damon was tied up to a chair with some weird iron collar around his neck. It had wooden nails from the inside. Whenever someone pulled the chain, which was attached to the collar, the nails dug into his neck. Apparently it was used already. Judged by the blood on Damon's neck.

"Here's our doppelgänger," Jules smiled at me brightly and nodded at two men. One of them approached me. I backed away from him, but bumped into the other one. He took my arm. "Wait, what-what are you doing? Let me go!" I yelled. The man just laughed and led me to another chair in the room. It seemed like they had it prepared there especially for me.
      The werewolf threw me onto the chair. I looked at him disgusted, "This is how you treat a girl?" I tried to stand up, but he pushed me back down. To make sure I wasn't gonna do it again, he chained my legs and hands to it like they had done to Damon. I struggled with him, but it didn't help me in any way.

"So," Jules started, when the wolf finished and resigned from me, "I heard you have the moonstone." I looked at Damon, who just laughed, "Oh, if you only knew the irony of this moment right now. Let me tell you how this is gonna go. You're gonna torture me, I don't talk, someone loses a heart. Last time it was your boy Mason." Jules came closer to him and smiled viciously. "This time, it will be you. Or perhaps your precious doppelgänger," she trailed with her eyes to me. The wolf who had tied me to the chair came to me with a knife in his hand. I didn't know what he wanted to do with it, but tried to act like I wasn't scared at all.

"You should put it down before you hurt yourself," I said mockingly and grinned at him.

"Leave her alone!" Damon ordered to the wolf. The other one, who was holding the chains, which led to that iron collar on Damon's neck, pulled and the wooden nails dug deep through Damon's skin into his neck. He growled in pain and I was trying my best to keep myself together. Nevertheless I didn't manage it long. I hissed from the acrid pain that came through my thigh when the man cut me with the knife. Damon squirmed in the chair trying to free himself. He was furious.

"Where's the moonstone?" Jules asked him. I looked at Damon frantically, but he was looking straight at Jules, "Get over it, honey. You're never gonna get it." I closed my eyes and prayed for us.

"Fine then," Jules said calmly, "take her." I opened my eyes and looked up at the man, "No, no, please, please don't hurt me." I couldn't play brave anymore. The man untied me and pulled me up on my legs, but as soon as I stood on them, my knees broke down and I fell. The werewolf didn't care and pulled me up on my legs again, dragging me away.

"Let her go!" Damon yelled and tried to free himself again.

"Looking for this," Elijah appeared there with the moonstone in his hand. Thank God. He walked inside the room and placed the moonstone on the table, "Go ahead, take it." The man who was holding me let go of me and ran for the moonstone, but Elijah easily ripped his heart out. He did the same to the rest of the wolves, who tried to take the stone. Jules disappeared somewhere. Coward.

Elijah then came to me and knelt down in front of me. He bit his wrist, "Drink." I had hesitated for a moment, before I brought his wrist to my mouth and drunk his blood. The moment his blood got into my system, the wound on my thigh, which was actually pretty deep, slowly healed. Elijah stood me up and walked over to Damon. "So, this is how you protect Georgie?" he asked him and took off the chains.