•𝒯𝒽ℯ 𝒹ℯ𝓋𝒾𝒸ℯ•

I met up with Bonnie who had Emily's spell book with her. According to it, Jonathan Gilbert had never invented any of those devices against vampires. It had been Emily. She had cast a spell on every each of them. Just like she had done with the daylight rings. And this mysterious device which everyone wanted and which I had to get from Damon, who had by the way just a one part of it, was a weapon against vampires. So I really didn't know why Isobel wanted it.

Me and Bonnie separated. I decided to go look for Damon and hoped I would be able to get the part of the device from him. I was searching the crowds, when Jer called to me, "Jo! Wait!" I turned around to look at him, but didn't stop in walking, "Hey, have you seen Damon? I need to find him."

"No, not lately, listen. You have a second?"

"Ahmm, yeah. What's up?"

"It's Anna. I've left her all these messages and she hasn't gotten back to me not even a text." I stopped in my tracks and looked at him confused, "Anna? You two are still together?"

"Yes. Look, something could be seriously wrong. And if you know anything, you gotta tell me," he pleaded. I wondered why would he talk to me about Anna. He had never talked about it with me before at all. He talked more about those things with Elena.

"I haven't talked to her, Jer," I replied sincerely. I really had not talked to her. I didn't know where she was. And I actually didn't care. I knew Jer cared about her, but I didn't like her.

"Are you lying to me right now?" Jeremy asked.

"Why would you say that?" I asked him surprised.

"Because that's what you and Elena do. You lie. You lie about everything. I know what Anna is," he leaned to me. "And I know that you know. So tell me, do you have any idea where she is?" I stood staring at him like if I saw him for the first time in my life and for a while wasn't able to say anything. Elena hadn't been wrong when she got the suspicion Jeremy knew something the moment he had started asking questions about Vicky's death.

"No," I shook my head. He looked at me with eyes full of hate. He had never given me that kind of look. "Jeremy, I... Hey!" I tried to stop him from walking away from me. It didn't work. I sighed and turned around just to see my wicked mother, "Isobel, what are you doing here?"

"I'm your mother, Georgie. I wanna be more involved in your life," she smiled at me sweetly.

"Well, you're too late for that," I replied and wanted to leave even though I knew I didn't have much of a chance in that.

"If I were you, I would stay here and listen." I turned back to her and raised my eyebrows at her. She continued, "I understand. You already have a lot of people that you care about. But I've been studying. Let's see if I got this right." Isobel turned to the right at Bonnie, "There is the witchy friend Bonnie. Gonna stay away from that one." She then looked somewhere behind me," Sad little brother Jeremy. And there's your best friend Caroline." She looked at Care, who was helping boys with the float. "Obnoxious Caroline. I got all of my info from her by the way. She had no idea who I was and she wouldn't stop yapping. Oh, there's Tyler," she turned to Ty. "Friend, ex, yappi's future ex. Lot's of connection's there."

"Tyler's not involved in this," I was trying to protect him.

"He's involved with you, isn't he?"

"You shouldn't be here. You need to leave."

"No. I have some friends here too. Look. See that man over there?" she pointed at some man. "Standing next to Tyler by the float. His name's Frank. He's very handsome. And he's also quite handy. And he noticed that the axle is kinda rusty. Which is very dangerous. So all you have to do is apply a little bit of pressure and..."