•ℰ𝓂𝒾𝓁𝓎•

After the shower I walked down into the kitchen in Damon's shirt, because my clothes were dirty from blood. I poured myself some water and since I was still little agitated and my hands were shaking, I dropped the glass and it shattered on the floor.

"God! What are you doing, Georgie?" I leaned against the kitchen unit and started crying. I was so exhausted.

"Georgie, are you okay? " Stefan came into the kitchen. As soon as he saw me, he came closer to me, "Georgie, it's alright." He saw the state I was in. I looked at him with teary eyes, "I'm sorry I – I." A sigh escaped my lips. Stefan looked at me worried. "It's okay, it's okay," he came to me and hugged me hesitantly. I wasn't scared of him. Even though he was a vampire I trusted him and wasn't afraid. His embrace felt nice.

"You hurt yourself," he said after a while. I pulled one step away from him, with his hands still on my waist and mine holding his forearms. I looked down on the ground. I was standing in shards, which left over from the glass, and my feet were covered in blood. I didn't even notice I was standing in it.
      As he let go of me and stepped away, I looked at his face. Red veins were pulsing underneath his once green eyes. I backed away. However, not because I was scared. I wasn't scared, not of Stefan. I wanted to examine him. I knew he didn't want to hurt me.

How could be one a vampire? How could they live, when they were actually dead? I made a one step closer and he stepped one back. "I'm sorry, I," he turned his face away from me to look at the ground. I understood now why he had disappeared so quickly the day we met. He was a vampire with blood issues. It was hard for him to control himself.

"Oh, no, I am sorry, I wanted to – " I bent down in intention to clean the shards from the glass, but Stefan stopped me. "I will do it. Just sit and I will take care of your feet," he picked me up in a bride style and sat me on the nearest chair. He laid my legs on the opposite one and went for bandages.
When he returned, he lifted up my legs, sat on the chair and then laid my legs down on his lap. He was so nice. He wasn't like Damon. Damon was a monster but Stefan.

"You have Damon's shirt," he said, not looking at me.

"Yeah, I don't have other clothes with me, so I borrowed his. He told me that he would answer my questions when he returns, but I guess it's not his intention," I explained, looking at the glass of water in my hands, which Stefan had gotten me along with the bandages.

"I can answer you if you want," he offered. I looked up at him and met his eyes. "Ouch!" left my lips, when Stefan touched my heel. His hands were surprisingly warm. I expected them to be cold.

"Sorry, it's done," he said, stood up and laid my legs back down on the chair, both of them packed in a bandage.

"I will get you more water," he took the empty glass from my hand.

"How is it I'm not dead? I mean, I was dead, or at least half dead. Because the last thing I remember was someone coming to me and Elena and then I woke up in Damon's bedroom and the spot Vicky stabbed me... there is nothing, like nothing happened," I stuttered out. Stefan came back with the refilled glass, handed me it, moved another chair closer and sat down opposite to me. "Because Damon gave you his blood. It heals, vampire blood heals."

"Oh, but why would Damon save me? Why didn't he just let me die or make it quicker by feeding on me? I mean, he killed all those other people in Mystic Falls, right? So why not me?" I figured that all those people had been killed by Damon. It was clear. Stefan wouldn't do that. Judging by his resistance to human blood. Also he and Damon were the only vampires in town. Plus, those bite marks were too weird for an animal. And what animal would be concentrated on neck?

"Well, if he didn't save you, I wouldn't forgive him. I would have helped you myself, but I had to take care of Vicky," he smiled at me sadly. Vicky... I felt sorry for her. She didn't deserve that.