•𝒫ℴ𝓌ℯ𝓇𝓁ℯ𝓈𝓈•

3rd person

"Katherine's in the tomb. Trust me. I'm the one who shut her in," Damon assured Stefan.

"Did you?" Stefan asked him sarcastically. He didn't trust him any word when it came to Katherine.

"Did I what, Stefan?" Damon asked annoyed from the way Stefan kept reminding him he fell for her hard.

"Well, I know the hold Katherine has on you."

"She's in the tomb. Period. End of story," Damon said sternly. Stefan was pacing around from nervousness. "But she did say something to me right before I shut her in," Damon sighed and looked down on his shoes. "I thought she was lying."

"What did she say?" Stefan came back to Damon and asked.

"Georgie and Elena are in danger," he looked up at Stefan.

"What? And you didn't think you should ask her to elaborate?" Stefan asked angrily.

"Everything she says is a lie. How am I supposed to know she's gonna start spouting out the truth."

"We have to go talk to her."

"No, no, no," Damon said vigorously, "let me tell you how that's gonna go. We're gonna go ask her for help, she's gonna negotiate a release, which we're gonna be dumb enough to give her and then she's gonna get out and kill us. That's exactly what she wants."

"I don't really care," Stefan began walking away.

"It's a bad idea, Stefan."

"It's Georgie," Stefan turned back to Damon.
"I know you care about her. She's bringing out the good in you. And she's the first person you've cared about in 145 years except your obsessing over Katherine. I'm not letting her go away from you, Damon," he then turned around and walked away from him. Damon knew Stefan was right.

3rd person

I woke up on some old, dirty, huge couch. I didn't know where I was and the only thing I remembered from the previous day was that pain and my blood all over my clothes. I got up and almost fell as my head was spinning from a sudden move. I looked around the room, but no one was there, so I decided to take a look around that dark place. Every window was covered, so the sun couldn't get inside. I could say for sure this place had been abandoned at least for fifty years. When I walked into some hall, I heard Elena's voice. "El?!" I called out cautiously.

"Already awake I see," some voice behind me said. I jumped from scare and quickly turned around. A man was standing there. He was tall and had short straight brown hair.

"Where am I? Who are you?" I asked insolently trying not to show my fear like I always did when I was scared.

"God, you are... you are her. I mean... your sister looks the same, but you..." he looked at me amazed and shocked at the same time.

"This is supposed to be an answer to my question? I asked you something," I said sarcastically, but the man looked just even more amused. "Cheeky like her," he came closer, took a strand of my hair and played with it between his fingers. "Interesting," he looked me up and down.

"Trevor!" some woman called the man. He looked over my shoulder to see the woman, "What?" he asked.

"Leave her," the woman commanded and the man, Trevor, backed away from me. I didn't know what my next move should be, so I just stood there still until that woman showed up in front of me. She had pale skin and short red hair. Her, just like Trevor, I guessed, was a vampire. Judging according to the speed and by all covered windows in that creepy place to prevent the sun get in.

"I'm Rose and you?" she asked.

"Well, certainly not Katherine," I looked behind her at Trevor and back at her.

"We know that. But you're Petrova doppelgänger just like your sister and that's why you're here. So, what's your name?" she looked at me curiously.

"Georgie," I replied simply.

"Georgie?" I heard Elena's voice behind me. I turned around and ran into her embrace, "El? Why are we here?" I asked her whispering. She looked behind me at those two vampires and then took my hand and led me back at the couch where I had woken up.
      She explained me everything. Those vampires had called some other vampire Elijah. Who was apparently one of the original vampires. The original family, first vampires in the world. He needed me and Elena to break the sun and the moon curse. Rose had told Elena that the stone just binds the curse. It was our blood, which should break the curse. Nevertheless, this Elijah was about to be there soon and we didn't have any chance to get outta there. Only if Damon and Stefan got there sooner than Elijah. Bonnie had sent us a message saying they were coming for us.

3rd person

"We're getting close," Stefan spoke up. "Jeremy said there's an access road just past mile marker 6." Him and Damon were driving some time already to the place where Elena and Georgie were supposed to be according to the location spell Bonnie had done.
Damon reached his hand into the back seat for a blood bag, while with his other hand kept driving the car. He was hungry and needed some refreshment. He had to be strong and prepared for whoever abducted Elena and Jen.
Stefan observed him sipping the blood for a while, before turning to look out of the window again. He thought about asking him to give him a drop, since he was taking a little every day to build up his strength. He thought it could help him be "immune" and handle the urges better. However, Damon was quicker, "If you want some, just ask."

"I want some," Stefan replied.

"Oh, so sweet," Damon pouted, "you wanna be all big and strong to save your girl. But don't worry, I've got your back. It will be fine."

"I'm not joking. I've been drinking a little every day. I've been slowly increasing my intake and building up my strength," Stefan smiled slightly. Damon frowned from surprise and handed him the blood bag.

"Does Elena know you're drinking blood?" Stefan gave the blood bag back to Damon and paused. "I've been drinking hers." Damon took the blood bag and hummed, "How romantic." He took another sip. "Since we're road trip bonding... Remember the days when all you lived for was blood? You were the guy who ripped someone apart just for the fun of it," Damon asked.

"You mean when I was more like you?" Stefan was getting annoyed of that talk with his brother.

"Yes, Stefan, exactly," Damon cheered, "back when you put blood into me, so I could be a big, bad vampire." Stefan tried to ignore and not take anything Damon said too seriously. "Wonder if Elena would be so quick to open her veins to that guy. I wonder what happened to that guy? He was a hoot." Damon ended his "speech".

"Guess he found something else to live for," Stefan said the only truth. "You know, you changed too. A little bit. You're more like me."  Damon looked at Stefan and didn't say anything. Instead, he drank the few last drops of blood in that blood bag. He knew exactly what Stefan meant. He should have expected that Stefan would return it to him.

3rd person

"He's here," Trevor walked down from the top of the staircase and I got up from the couch instinctively. "This was a mistake," he continued.

"No, I told you I would get us out of this. You have to trust me," Rose said calmly, unlike Trevor, who got even more panicked, "No! He wants me dead, Rose!"

"He wants them more," Rose pointed at me and Elena, but Trevor didn't seem any less freaked out. I didn't have to posses any superpowers to know he was scared, a lot.

"I can't do this. You give them to him, he let mercy on you, but I need to get out of here," Rose came to him and took his hands in hers, "Hey! What are we?"

"We're family," Trevor took a deep breath, "forever." Rose smiled at him. He returned her an insecure smile. They stood there until the loud banging on the door echoed throughout the house. Rose flicked her eyes to us and then back to Trevor. "Stay here with them and don't make a sound," she ordered and jogged up the stairs and out of the room. Meanwhile, Trevor tried to shake down the panic.

---------☀️---------