•ℐ 𝓀𝓃ℴ𝓌 𝓎ℴ𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓇ℯ•

"Why are you two so eager to give up?" Rose asked us, lying in Damon's bed. I handed her a glass of blood, "We're not giving up on anything."

"And what do you call this whole deal with Elijah?"

"We call it our best option," Elena explained.

"It's your easiest option," Rose corrected. Maybe she was right. But if it provided us that the people we cared about were going to be safe, it was the best option. "Do you really think that your witch friend destroyed the moonstone?" she asked.

"We spoke with Bonnie. We know that she had help from another witch. Assuming it's Elijah's witch, so, no, we don't," Elena replied disappointed.

"You really are determined to die, aren't you? At least I ran, you're not even trying," Rose had said before she closed her eyes. "I'm so tired." I and Elena decided to let her get some rest and attempted to leave, when she spoke up, "No, stop, wait." We turned back at her. She was talking in her sleep. "Tell them to prepare the horses." Elena walked over to her, "It's okay, Rose. Just get some sleep. You'll feel better when you wake up."

"Trevor, don't be so stupid. You're never gonna make it there before the sun." Rose sat up, probably not feeling well, "Elena, Georgie, I need more blood." I handed her the glass and she took a sip, but started coughing it out immediately. Elena ran for some water instead of blood.

"I will bring some towels and clean sheets," I said and ran to find some. We had to act quickly. Otherwise it seemed that Rose was going to choke up. Blood wasn't helping her anymore apparently.
Damon could probably have some towels in his room, but I didn't want to go through his stuff. I headed down into the parlor looking everywhere, where I thought could be some. Rose could start coughing blood out again, so towels and even sheets were needed.
I looked in the first drawer. There were just some useless papers. I closed it and opened the drawer next. Finally I found them and headed upstairs.

"I'm back," I closed the door behind me, but when I turned around, I faced an empty room.

"Rose?" I called out, "Elena? Are you here?" I went to look into the bathroom. No one was there. I walked over to the bed, put the towels and sheets down there and went to look around the house. I entered the parlor and stopped in the middle. Concentrated, I was looking around and perking my ears. Though only thing I heard was my heart pounding. I was scared. Then I heard something in a cellar.
      I slowly continued down the stairs, when I stepped on something. I raised my foot up and looked at what I stepped on. It was an empty blood bag. Few steps after it was another and another and another. I went by them since they were tossed on the ground. They led me to a freezer of Stefan's and Damon's supplies of blood bags. There I found Rose sitting on the ground, surrounded by other blood bags and with one of them in her mouth. She was eagerly sucking the blood out. The red liquid was glowing all over her hands and her lips. It was an addiction.

"OMG, Rose?" She turned her head to me. "Katerina," she got up and started running towards me. I didn't wait on anything and ran too. On my way out of the cellar I threw some old white door in her way to hold her back a little bit and ran upstairs in the parlor, where I stopped and turned around just to face her, "Rose, stop! It's Georgie! I'm not Katherine! Rose! I'm Georgie!" She stared at me and for a while it looked like she already realized it, when veins under her eyes disappeared. However they were back in a matter of time. She rushed to me and took me down on the ground with her. I was trying to hold her as far away from my neck as was possible, but it wasn't that easy and she had managed to scratch me there with her fangs before I reached the curtains and tear them down. The sunlight touched Rose and she let go of me, hiding in a shodow. I stood up quickly and ran back upstairs. When I was passing Stefan's room, something pulled me in. I screamed from shock. I thought it was Rose again. It took me a minute to realize it wasn't her, but my twin. "Elena, OMG!"