•𝒲𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒶𝓇ℯ 𝓌ℯ?•

3rd person

When Stefan told Damon about his stupid plan with John, he couldn't believe it. Not only that that guy had tried to kill him, he was also twins biological father. The man they hated the most. And a real douchebag.

He headed to Georgie kind of nervous. He remembered the previous night and wasn't sure how she was going to react to him. He also remembered the girl Jessica he had killed. Well, he was trying not to think about it, but he had still felt a little bad, when he had listened to the news and her photo popped up on the TV screen. He had to stop have those human feelings. It was destroying him. Georgie was destroying him. She had been right about him caring for Rose. She was right every time. Damon had cared for Rose just as he cared for Georgie. He just had to deny it like every feeling he had ever felt. Exactly the same thing Rose had said to Georgie. He ran from it.

Damon walked in right after Georgie opened the door, "Where's John?"

"He's not here," Georgie replied, "he left. I don't know where he went. He just blew in, announced to Jenna that he's my and Elena's dad and then took off."

"That's public acknowledge now?" Damon asked and frowned.

"Apparently," Georgie scoffed. She was so angry with Stefan. He was the one who had brought John. He actually thought that her biological father could help.

"You okay?"

"Yeah," she picked up a cup of tea," Jenna's head is spinning, but I'm great," she took a sip.

"Said what he was doing here?"

"No," Georgie answered. Well, they could have expected that. "Stefan thinks that he's telling the truth about wanting to help us," she took another sip.

"You believe him?" Damon asked. Of course Georgie didn't believe him. Damon didn't either.

"What are we gonna do?" Georgie came closer to him.

"Kill him," Damon announced and aimed to the door.

"Damon," she warned him. For a split second she imagined how it would feel, but pushed that thought away immediately. She might have hated John, but there was no way she was going to let Damon kill him.

"I'm joking." Georgie gave him a look. "Okay, I'm a little serious," he smirked.

"Damon!" Damon loved to hear Georgie say his name. He loved the way it sounded.

"I won't hurt him, Georgie," Damon came to her. "I'm the good guy now, remember?"

"Yeah, of course, I forgot," she smiled at him ironically. 

"I will have a civil conversation with your father," he said and was on his way out again, when Georgie called to him and followed him out.

3rd person

We entered the Grill, where John should have apparently been. I looked around and spotted him by the table where Jenna and Alaric were sitting.

"We just need answers. Please don't do anything stupid," I stopped Damon right away.

"Yeah, but stupid is so much more fun," he teased me and attended to go further inside, when I caught his arm, "Damon, I mean it! All I'm asking is you to try to keep it together. You're a better man." He sighed, but agreed with me, "Okay then."

3rd person

"John, buddy, how have you been?" Damon devoted John a bright smile, trying to play nice.